I first found Real Racing 3 after buying an Apple TV in mid 2016, playing sporadically at first. A few months later, I downloaded it onto my iPhone and started playing more and more frequently. It was about this time that I discovered this wiki, using it anonymously at first. Since then I have been a frequent visitor, trying to constructively contribute when I can.
My interests include sports (cricket, rugby, football among others), diving and tinkering with various things IT.
- Gold Requirements
- Future rail
- Power 2: Tuning, Driver and Principal data
- Working area
- Copy of Sales History
- Sample F1 car page with Driver and Principal info - work in progress
- other bits
- Unfilled M$ with XP SE tables
- Tagaziel - Wiki Rep
- Special:AdminDashboard - Overview
- Real Racing 3 Wiki:Calendar - Release Calendar
- Main Page - Main page for the Wiki.
- Main Page (Mercury Skin) - Main page for Mobile Wiki.
- MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation - Top navigation
- Template:MainPage - Template base fore the Wiki.
- Template:MainPage/Update - Update area on the home page
- Template:Rail - Hot on the Wiki!
- Template:MainPage/Admin - News from the Administrators on the home page
- Template:MainPage/Social Media - Social Media icons (right site Main page)
- Template:MainPage/Social Feeds - Social Feed (bottom Main page)
- Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Report/comment - Has anyone used report/comments
Future update pages (working area)
NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4) Update 9.4
- to watch a page add '?action=watch' to URL
- to purge a page add '?action=purge' to URL
- |UC=N to stop forcing case change when needed e.g. MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLAREN 722 where lowercase c is needed