|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) is a racing car developed by TOYOTA which competed in the LMP1 category of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The car is powered by a naturally aspirated 3.7L V8 engine together with a supercapacitor system, which can store up to 6 megajoules of energy.
The car was officially unveiled on March 27, 2014 and debuted at the 2014 6 Hours of Silverstone on April 20, 2014. This car was the championship-winning car for the 2014 FIA World Endurance Championship in the LMP1 category.
Its successor is the TOYOTA TS050 HYBRID which competed in the 2016 (No.5 and 6) and 2017 (No.7, 8 and 9 Spa and Le Mans only) season of the FIA World Endurance Championship.
The TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) is available in two series:
- Endurance Legends career series in the Legend group
- Prototypes 2014 Season motorsports series in the Endurance Prototypes group
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 320 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Prototypes 2014 Season.
The TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) used to be available in one series:
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No.7 (Red mirrors), driven by Alexander Wurz (Austria), Stephane Sarrazin (France) and Kazuki Nakajima (Japan) - originally on the car.
- No.8 (White mirrors), driven by Anthony Davidson (United Kingdom), Sebastien Buemi (Switzerland) and Nicolas Lapierre (France).
|89.4|| 245 mph|
|2.50 s|| 86.0 ft|
|1.82 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 256 mph|
|2.22 s|| 82.1 ft|
|2.18 g|| R$2,752,800 |
| Max PR|
| 268 mph|
|2.00 s|| 80.0 ft|
|2.45 g|| +1,775 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section TOYOTA, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- At a price tag of 1000 Gold, this car was formerly the most expensive car buyable with Gold, until the record was broken by the McLAREN MP4-X, costing 1200 Gold.
| CAMRY (SUNOCO) • CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2016)|
CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) • CAMRY (2018) • CAMRY (2019) • TS040 HYBRID (2014)
|PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015)|
|Prototypes 2014 Season|
|AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014)|