- For other editions of the car, see: TOYOTA CAMRY
The TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) is a race version of the production 2018 Toyota Camry. In the game, it is Joe Gibbs Racing's car for the DAYTONA 500: The Great American Race. In real life, it is driven by Denny Hamlin (No. 11), Kyle Busch (No. 18), Daniel Suárez (No. 19), Matt Kenseth (No. 20), and Martin Truex Jr (No.78). Martin Truex Jr won the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship with this car while Kyle Busch finished 2nd overall in the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series with this car.
This also marks the change of the Camry's base model from the 2016 XV50 to the 2018 XV60.
The TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) is available in 1 series:
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 2017 Update (v5.1.0) released in February 2017.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Kyle Busch's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
- This vehicle was added in the Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0) released in May 2017 and could be unlocked by obtaining 5 trophies in Kyle Busch's Champion Cup.
- This car was available to purchase for 500 . It was sometimes available for purchase for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price and unlocked Kyle Busch's Champion Cup.
JOE GIBBS RACING
- Kyle Busch's No. 18 M&M's Livery - former default livery on the car
- Daniel Suarez's No. 19 Arris Livery
- Denny Hamlin's No. 11 FedEx Livery - currently the default livery on the car
- Matt Kenseth's No. 20 Dollar General Livery
FURNITURE ROW RACING
- Martin Truex Jr. No. 78 Furniture Row Livery
Each livery costs 7
|3.50 s||98.0 ft
|3.37 s||93.8 ft
|3.20 s||88.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section TOYOTA, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|CAMRY (SUNOCO) • CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2016)|
CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) • CAMRY (2018) • CAMRY (2019) • JOE GIBBS RACING CAMRY (2020) • JOE GIBBS RACING CAMRY (2021) • 23XI RACING TOYOTA CAMRY (2021) • TS040 HYBRID (2014)
|2017 Season (NASCAR)|
|TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) • CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2017) • FORD FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING)|