|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) is a race version of the production Camry, an automobile sold internationally by the Japanese manufacturer TOYOTA since 1982, spanning multiple generations. Originally compact in size (narrow-body), later Camry models have grown to fit the mid-size classification (wide-body) — although the two sizes co-existed in the 1990s. Since the release of the wide-bodied versions, Camry has been extolled by TOYOTA as the firm's second "world car", after the Corolla. In Japan, Camry is exclusive to TOYOTA Corolla Store retail dealerships. In the game, it is Joe Gibbs Racing's car for the Federated Auto Parts 400. The Toyota CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) is powered by a 5.9L Camry Racing V8. This car won the 2015 Coca Cola 600, the 2015 Brickyard 400, and the 2015 Southern 500. This car won the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship with Kyle Busch as its driver.
The TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) is available in 1 series:
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) released in September 2015.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game::
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Kyle Busch's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Joe Gibbs Racing available in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) of September 2015
- This car was available to purchase for 750
There were three available liveries of this car in this game but with the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release three additional liveries were added:
- Official Joe Gibbs Racing livery - Formerly the default livery on the car
- Kyle Busch's No. 18 Crispy M&Ms livery - could be won by completing the FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Joe Gibbs Racing - currently the default livery on the car
- Kyle Busch's No. 18 Interstate Batteries livery (Free)
- Denny Hamlin's No. 11 FedEx Express livery
- Carl Edwards' No. 19 Arris livery
- Matt Kenseth's No. 20 Dollar General livery
|3.59 s||99.0 ft
|3.45 s||94.8 ft
|3.29 s||89.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section TOYOTA, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|CAMRY (SUNOCO) • CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2016)|
CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) • CAMRY (2018) • CAMRY (2019) • JOE GIBBS RACING CAMRY (2020) • JOE GIBBS RACING CAMRY (2021) • 23XI RACING TOYOTA CAMRY (2021) • TS040 HYBRID (2014)
|2015 Season (NASCAR)|
|TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HASS RACING - 2015)|
CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2015) • FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015)