|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Welcome to Formula 1®
Experience the thrill of FORMULA 1® in a plethora of new content, including Grand Prix™ events, Daily Races, invitationals, and a Champion Series!
— What's new in Formula 1 Update (v8.0).
|“||New Formula 1® Grand Prix™ Events
Continue the 2019 Formula 1® Season in two more Grand Prix™ events—the JAPANESE GRAND PRIX at Suzuka Circuit and the EMIRATES UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX at the Circuit of the Americas!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1)
The SPSCORE RACING POINT F1® TEAM RACING POINT RP19 is available in 2 series:
- 2019 Champion Series motorsports series in the FORMULA 1® HUB group
- SPSCORE RACING POINT F1® TEAM RACING POINT RP19 (Invitational Series) motorsports series in the FORMULA 1® HUB group.
This vehicle was added in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
This vehicle can be acquired for 2,000,000 without a showcase discount, with a shipping time of 12 hours. It can be earned if the player chooses it as the reward for completing one of the five Formula 1® Grand Prix™ 2019 Season Events within 5 days. However, if the player does not finish the event within the 5 day limit, this vehicle can be bought for 1,400,000 as a 'Get it Now' ('GiN') price. It has also been available for 1,000,000 'GiN'.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special events:
- Formula 1® Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Formula 1® Rolex British Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Formula 1® Gran Premio d'Italia™ 2019 available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Formula 1® Japanese Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the BMW Update (v8.1) released in January 2020.
- Formula 1® Emirates United States Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the BMW Update (v8.1) released in January 2020.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events FORMULA 1®
Drivers and Liveries
This car comes with 2 assigned drivers.
|Sergio Pérez (Mexico) No. 11 (SportPesa Racing Point)|
|Lance Stroll (Canada) No. 18 (SportPesa Racing Point)|
|2.06 s||57.0 ft
|1.77 s||49.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2019 Champion Series (10)|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -