In update GT3 Update (v8.4) FM re-calculated all PR and characteristics values for all cars!
To make it easier for us to find and fix those values which have changed they supplied us with a data file containing the PR and characteristics values for all cars at at specific upgrade stages.
I have cross-checked this data against the Wiki values and generated this table to show the differences ... there are a LOT!
- The red cells are where the game no longer matches the wiki.
- The orange cells are where the data seems to have rounding errors! The actual and "correct" values are displayed in italics.
- The upgrade string shows only the used types in the order on the game upgrades screen so it may be different to the wiki standard 7-character string.
Initially these will need to be corrected on each car's page.
IMPORTANT: So that other editors know, once you have fixed all relevant details for a car please update the car's entries by editing this page and setting the |Fixed= value to Y or YES. Thank you.
Because of the amount of data this has been into separate pages for each make.
ALFA ROMEO •
ASTON MARTIN •
Except for FORMULA E cars which need the new M$-Gold upgrades applied and checked.
- Cars (Base Stats)
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$)
- Cars (Fully Upgraded)
- All Series pages Cars tables
To ensure that users are not editing the same cars, please edit this section
- Find the template line for the Make you're editing ...
- Set |User= to your username.
- Set |Status= to something like In progress.
- As you work through the cars, don't forget to update the make-specific page by adding Yes in the Fixed column.
- When you've finished working on a Make (or are taking a break) ...
- Remove your username from |User=
- Set |Status= to something like In progress or Done
New upgrades need to be applied.
Characteristics data is incomplete.
What needs to be edited
https://rr3.fandom.com/wiki/RR3_Wiki:Update8.4newPRs The Table of potential Changes