Minimum/Maximum Number of Races per Car
Minimum and maximum number of races for each car.
- NLA is No Longer Available and indicates the car can no longer be purchased but is still in the game!
- Release is the release/update when the car was added to the game.
- Min.Races is the races unique to this car, usually the Showcase and Time Trial events.
- Max.Races includes all other races available to this car including those which could initially exclude a car because of the race-PR but once the race has been unlocked (with a car with a high enough PR) the race-PR is removed and so the car is included.
- Series is the total number of series featuring the car.
Click on any of the column headers to sort by that column (and cars)
- e.g. Click on Release to list the cars (in Wiki order) within each update.
- Click on the Car link to go to the car's page.
- Click on the Release link to view the release details on the History page.
- Click on the Max.Races link to see a list of all events for the car.
This table is automatically generated (several times every update) from data on other pages, if you’ve noticed a mistake please edit the relevant page(s).