|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
More of your favourite special events have returned - Exclusive Reveal, Project Impulse and Front Runner! Earn three cars, and a hoard of Gold!
— What's new in McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0).
The RENAULT DEZIR CONCEPT is an electric concept car that was first officially presented at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. The car is a 2 seat coupe with butterfly doors, and the interior is of red leather. The concept's butterfly doors open like a conventional-butterfly door on the driver's side and a suicide-butterfly door on the passenger's side. It features a 148 hp mid-mounted electric motor. This gives the concept rivalry with the AUDI e-tron, with 0–60 mph (0–97 km/h) in just five seconds and a top speed of 112 mph (180 km/h).
The RENAULT DEZIR CONCEPT is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 260 without a showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 230 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Renault's Global Passion.
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Project Impulse available in the Race Teams Update (v3.3) of April 2015.
- Project Impulse (v5.5.0) available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) of September 2017.
|11.1|| 112 mph|
|5.00 s|| 115.0 ft|
|1.00 g||260 |
| Max PR|
| 125 mph|
|4.56 s|| 108.6 ft|
|1.09 g|| R$118,000 |
| Max PR|
| 178 mph|
|3.09 s|| 96.0 ft|
|1.34 g|| +258 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section RENAULT, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the lowest top speed (Base Stats) of all the cars in RR3.
- This car has the largest PR increase (44.4) between base and fully upgraded.
- The DeZir, along with the KOENIGSEGG REGERA (hybrid engine), FORMULA E SRT 01E (SEASON 3) (NEXTEV TCR FORMULA 002) & FORMULA E SRT 01E (SEASON 3) (RENAULT Z.E.16), are the only cars with a single gear due to their electric engines.
|CLIO CUP • MEGANE R.S. 275 TROPHY - R • DEZIR CONCEPT • R.S. 01|
|Renault's Global Passion|
|RENAULT DEZIR CONCEPT|