|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The RENAULT CLIO CUP is a hot hatch produced by the French automobile manufacturer, RENAULT. It is based on RENAULT's Clio supermini. The Clio has had substantial critical and commercial success, being consistently one of Europe's top-selling cars since its launch and it is largely credited with restoring RENAULT's reputation and stature after a difficult second half of the 1980s. The Clio is one of only two cars, the other being the Volkswagen Golf, to have been voted European Car of the Year twice, in 1991 and 2006.
The RENAULT CLIO CUP is available in 2 series:
- Hot Hatch Power Match bonus series in the Pro/Am group.
- Hot Hatch Power Match 2 bonus series in the Pro/Am group.
- Renault Sport Clio Cup livery
|5.80 s||119.0 ft
|5.41 s||106.5 ft
|4.80 s||101.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section RENAULT, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This is the cheapest car in the game, with a cost of 40 (or 32 with showcase discount)
- Before a certain update, this car had a glitch which made it quick-shift into 6th gear and stay there for corners even less than 100 kmph
|CLIO CUP • MEGANE R.S. 275 TROPHY - R • DEZIR CONCEPT • R.S. 01|
|Hot Hatch Power Match|
|HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO • FORD FOCUS RS • RENAULT CLIO CUP • RENAULT MEGANE R.S. 275 TROPHY - R|
|Hot Hatch Power Match 2|
|RENAULT CLIO CUP • RENAULT MEGANE R.S. 275 TROPHY - R • MERCEDES-AMG A 45|