|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
More of your favourite special events have returned - Exclusive Reveal, Project Impulse and Front Runner! Earn three cars, and a hoard of Gold!
— What's new in McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0).
The PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 was introduced in 2015 on the Geneva Motor Show and is part of the second (and current) generation of the PORSCHE Cayman, 981C. The GT4 is equipped with a 3.8L Flat-Six engine which was also present in the PORSCHE Carrera S (997.2). The CAYMAN GT4 has lapped Nürburgring Nordschleife in 7 minutes 40 seconds. Its successor is the PORSCHE CAYMAN S.
The PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 was also the first car ever to have a reveal on a game exclusive to mobile devices. This was celebrated by the launch of the Exclusive Reveal special event, which gave players the opportunity to win the CAYMAN GT4 if they successfully completed all of the goals within the event over seven days.
The PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 is available in 4 series:
- GT4 Renegades bonus series in the Pro group
- Two By Four bonus series in the Pro group.
- Porsche Supremacy bonus series in the Expert group
- 6 Cyl Mastery bonus series in the Master group
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Exclusive Reveal available in the Spada Codatronca Update (v3.1) released in January 2015
- Exclusive Reveal (v5.5.0) available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) of September 2017.
This car is used in the following special events:
- Used in Lions of Leipzig in Stage 1
|4.40 s||100.0 ft
|0.98 g||280 G
|4.08 s||96.2 ft
|3.55 s||94.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 1, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4|
|PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 • PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S|
|6 Cyl Mastery|
|PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 • PORSCHE 911 GT2 (2003) • LOTUS EXIGE 360 CUP|