|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For the 2015 edition of the same car, see this: PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015)
The PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) is a hybrid-powered race car manufactured by PORSCHE to compete in the FIA World Endurance Championship's Le Mans Prototype 1 (LMP1-H) class.
After having been in development for two years, the 919 Hybrid made its competitive debut at 2014 6 hours of Silverstone. It only scored 1 overall win in 2014.
The 919 name is a reference to the successful PORSCHE 917 race car of the 1970s, and the PORSCHE 918 street car that debuted in 2013.
The PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) is available in two series:
- Endurance Legends career series in the Legend group.
- Prototypes 2014 Season motorsports series in the Endurance Prototypes group.
Previously, if the player had successfully completed the Road To Le Mans challenge, they could have won the 919 Hybrid for free but since the special event has been added to career, the prize sometimes becomes R$250,000 instead of the car. It can, however, be acquired for 950 with showcase no discount. It can sometimes be bought for 475 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- MotorFiesta 1 stage 3 goal 4.
This vehicle is available to win the following special event:
- Road To Le Mans in the Legend group, available since in the Classic Lamborghini Update (v2.6) released in Sept 2014.
The PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) used to be available in one series:
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No.14, driven by Romain Dumas (France), Neel Jani (Switzerland) and Marc Lieb (Germany) - originally on the car.
- No.20, driven by Timo Bernhard (Germany), Mark Webber (Australia) and Brendon Hartley (New Zealand).
|90.2|| 225 mph|
|2.63 s|| 82.0 ft|
|2.00 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 235 mph|
|2.33 s|| 78.7 ft|
|2.31 g|| R$960,300 |
| Max PR|
| 247 mph|
|2.09 s|| 77.0 ft|
|2.54 g|| +618 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015)|
|Prototypes 2014 Season|
|AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014)|