|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Lights, Camera, Action!
Take center stage in the famous Porsche 917K in all-new 6-day special event–Victory in Motion!
— What's new in this update ( Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1)).
The PORSCHE 917K is a sports prototype race car developed by German manufacturer PORSCHE. The 917 gave PORSCHE its first overall wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 and 1971.
The PORSCHE 917K is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 670 without showcase discount. It has also been available for 268 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Group 5 1970 Season.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Victory in Motion available in the Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1) released in May 2018, which is now available in the Event Archives.
This car is used in the following special events:
- Used in Perseverance in Stage 3 Goal 3.
This car has five liveries to choose from:
- No. 23 Porsche Konstruktionen - Salzburg (Red with white accents), driven by Hans Herrmann (Germany) And Richard Attwood (United Kingdom)
- No. 3 Martini International Racing Team (Blue with green accents), driven by Gérard Larrousse (France) And Willi Kauhsen (Germany)
- No. 18 David Piper Autorace / AAW Racing Team (Yellow with red accents), driven by David Piper (United Kingdom) And Gijs van Lennep (Netherlands)
- No. 20 JW Automotive Engineering (Grey with orange accents), driven by Jo Siffert (Switzerland) And Brian Redman (United Kingdom)
- No. 25 Porsche Konstruktionen - Salzburg (White with red accents), driven by Vic Elford (United Kingdom) And Kurt Ahrens, Jr. (Germany)
|3.00 s||97.0 ft
|1.35 g||670 G
|2.91 s||93.1 ft
|2.58 s||83.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|Group 5 1970 Season|