|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Lights, Camera, Action!|
Take center stage in the famous Porsche 917K in all-new 6-day special event–Victory in Motion!
— What's new in this update ( Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1)).
The PORSCHE 917K is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 670 without showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 268 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Group 5 1970 Season.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
This car is used in the following special events:
- Used in Perseverance in Stage 3 Goal 3.
This car has five liveries to choose from:
- No. 23 Porsche Konstruktionen - Salzburg (Red with white accents), driven by Hans Herrmann (Germany) And Richard Attwood (United Kingdom)
- No. 3 Martini International Racing Team (Blue with green accents), driven by Gérard Larrousse (France) And Willi Kauhsen (Germany)
- No. 18 David Piper Autorace / AAW Racing Team (Yellow with red accents), driven by David Piper (United Kingdom) And Gijs van Lennep (Netherlands)
- No. 20 JW Automotive Engineering (Grey with orange accents), driven by Jo Siffert (Switzerland) And Brian Redman (United Kingdom)
- No. 25 Porsche Konstruktionen - Salzburg (White with red accents), driven by Vic Elford (United Kingdom) And Kurt Ahrens, Jr. (Germany)
|62.1|| 220 mph|
|3.00 s|| 97.0 ft|
|1.35 g||670 |
| Max PR|
| 225 mph|
|2.90 s|| 93.1 ft|
|1.39 g|| R$616,400 |
| Max PR|
| 247 mph|
|2.57 s|| 83.0 ft|
|1.53 g|| +840 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|Group 5 1970 Season|