- For other editions of the car, see: PORSCHE 911 RSR
The 911 RSR is back, new and improved, ready for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Earn it in the all-new 6-day Rennsport Redefined special event.
— What's new in Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0).
More of your favourite special events have returned–Born for Victory, Rennsport Redefined, and Relentless! Earn three cars, and a pile of Gold!
— What's new in Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1)
More of your favourite special events have returned–Rennsport Redefined and Front Runner! Earn two cars, and a stack of Gold!
— What's new in Le Mans (2019) Update (v7.3.5)
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2017) is continuation of its 2016 version. It currently races in the FIA WEC and the WeatherTech SportsCar championship. The main difference to the previous edition is that the engine is mid-mounted, instead of the usual rear-mounted engines. This gives it better weight distribution. The space emptied by the engine at the rear is used by a bigger diffuser, giving more downforce and better cornering.
It was succeeded by the 2018 model.
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2017) is available in 1 series:
This vehicle was added in the Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0) released in May 2017 and can be unlocked by earning ?? trophies in 2017 Season (Endurance GT Racing) or by completing the Rennsport Redefined special event.
This vehicle can be acquired for 680 , the showcase discount is no longer available now that the car is only in the MotorSports category. It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Porsche Performance Showdown and 2017 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Rennsport Redefined available in the Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0) of May 2017.
- Rennsport Redefined (v6.3.1) flashback event available in the Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1) of May 2018.
- Rennsport Redefined (v7.3.5) flashback event available in the Le Mans (2019) Update (v7.3.5) of June 2019, which is now available in the Event Archives.
- No. 911 Porsche Intelligent Performance livery
|2.74 s||87.0 ft
|1.76 g||680 G
|2.62 s||84.2 ft
|2.24 s||81.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This is the first ever mid-engined PORSCHE 911, breaking the rear-engined tradition of most 911 models.
|2017 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2017) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2017)|