- For other editions of the car, see: PORSCHE 911 RSR
|“||Dempsey Proton Racing's finest||”|
— In-game description.
|“||Dempsey Proton Racing
The Dempsey Proton Racing Porsche 911 RSR completes the LM GTE-Pro class grid. Win it, plus Gold, in a new limited-time Series.
— What's new in Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1).
|“||The RSR Returns
We're also bringing back the Porsche 911 RSR Dempsey LTS Challenge. You now have another chance to win this car for free, as well as a heap of gold!
— What's new in Hot Hatch Update (v5.0.5).
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) is the continuation of the 2015 variant that participated in the 2016 season of the FIA WEC in the GTE-Pro and GTE-Am categories, as well as the 2016 season of the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
The latest version of the PORSCHE 911 RSR races in the 2019 season of the FIA WEC and the 2019 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season.
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) is available in 1 series:
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) used to be available in one series:
- GTE-Pro: Chevrolet and Porsche bonus series in the Legend group, retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 without showcase discount. It has also been available for 455 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Porsche 911 RSR Championship available in the Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1) of May 2016.
- Porsche 911 RSR Championship (v5.0.5) available in the Hot Hatch Update (v5.0.5) of Feb 2017.
- The Gauntlet (Season 13) available in the Red Bull Ring Update (v6.0.0) of December 2017
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No.77 (Dempsey-Proton Racing) driven by Richard Lietz (Austria), Michael Christensen (Denmark) and Philipp Eng (Austria).
- No.91 (PORSCHE Intelligent Performance with black windscreen strip and spoiler with white mirrors) driven by Patrick Pilet (France), Kevin Estre (France) and Nick Tandy (United Kingdom).
- No.92 (PORSCHE Intelligent Performance with white windscreen strip and spoiler with red mirrors) driven by Frederic Makowiecki (France), Jorg Beigmeister (Germany) and Earl Bamber (New Zealand).
|2.74 s||88.0 ft
|1.75 g||650 G
|2.56 s||86.1 ft
|2.24 s||82.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) • CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R • FORD GT LE MANS (2016) • FERRARI 488 GTE (2016)|