Note from v6.6: Car Price Adjustments The following cars have had their prices reduced:
2014 Porsche 911 RSR will reduce from 650 Gold to 600 Gold.
Upgrade prices will remain the same.
- For other editions of the car, see: PORSCHE 911 RSR
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) is a continuation of the 2013 variant and was made in partnership together with CORE Autosport for the 2014 season of the United SportsCar Championship where it was driven by Team PORSCHE North America and 2014 season of the World Endurance Championship where it was driven by PORSCHE Team Manthey. It was altered for the 2015 season. This vehicle scored 2 wins in its class in the 2014 FIA World Endurance Championship. The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) uses a four litre flat-six engine producing approximately 470 bhp (brake horsepower).
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) is available in 2 series:
- Speed Demons bonus series in the Legend group
- 2012-15 Season motorsports series in the Endurance GT Racing group
The PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) used to be available in three series:
- Masters of Speed bonus series in the Legend group, retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
- Vertex Series career series in the Legend group, also retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
- Endurance Kings bonus series in the Legend group, also retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in MotorFiesta 1 Stage 1 Goal 1.
In the game, there are four liveries to choose from:
- Black - originally on the car
- No. 91 (PORSCHE Intelligent Performance with black windscreen strip and red mirrors), driven by Patrick Pilet (France), Jorg Beigmeister (Germany) and Nick Tandy (United Kingdom).
- No. 92 (PORSCHE Intelligent Performance with white windscreen strip and white mirrors), driven by Marco Holzer (Germany), Frederic Makowiecki (France) and Richard Lietz (Austria).
- No. 911 - Official PORSCHE Intelligent Performance livery
|2.70 s||88.0 ft
|1.70 g||600 G
|2.39 s||83.8 ft
|2.20 s||82.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- Performance regulated
|KOENIGSEGG CCXR • KOENIGSEGG AGERA • PAGANI ZONDA R • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) • KOENIGSEGG AGERA R|
|ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2013) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2015)|