|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Persevere and Win!
Do whatever it takes to get the Porsche 911 GT1-98 in an all-new 8-day special event–Perseverance!
— What's new in this update ( Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1)).
Fully upgrade both the Ferrari 812 Superfast and the Porsche 911 GT1-98 to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in Mercedes Update (v6.4)
The PORSCHE 911 GT1-98 was developed by PORSCHE for the 1998 season. Designed to match the also new TOYOTA GT-ONE and MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-GTR, the 911 GT1-98 featured bodywork which bore more of a resemblance to traditional sports-prototypes than the previous 2 models while a new sequential gearbox was installed. As per the regulations a street-legal version of the 911 GT1-98 was spawned, but it is believed that only one variant was produced which was still sufficient to satisfy the regulations.
The Porsche 911 GT1-98 is available in 3 series:
- GT Racing Exhibition motorsports series in the Endurance GT Racing group
- 1998 Season motorsports series in the Endurance GT Racing group
- Porsche 911 GT1-98 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series
This vehicle was added in the Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1) released in May 2018 and is unlocked as soon as 1998 Season is unlocked. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Porsche 911 GT1-98 (Exclusive Series)
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 without showcase discount. It has also been available for 325 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 1998 Season.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Perseverance available in the Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1) released in May 2018, which is now available in the Event Archives.
This car is used in the following special events:
- Used in Victory in Motion in Stage 5 Goal 3.
- No. 25 PORSCHE AG (Yellow accents), driven by Jörg Müller (Germany), Uwe Alzen (Germany), Bob Wollek (France)
- No. 26 PORSCHE AG (Orange accents), driven by Allan McNish (United Kingdom), Stéphane Ortelli (Monaco), and Laurent Aiello (France)
Each additional livery can be bought for 9 .
|3.40 s||98.0 ft
|1.31 g||650 G
|3.30 s||94.2 ft
|2.92 s||84.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PORSCHE 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|GT Racing Exhibition|
|PORSCHE 911 GT1-98|
|1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|McLAREN F1 GTR • NISSAN R390 GT1 • MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM • PORSCHE 911 GT1-98|
|Porsche 911 GT1-98 (Exclusive Series)|
|PORSCHE 911 GT1-98|