|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Join The Festivities!
Earn the new expression of Pagani–the Huayra BC–in the all new 9-day special event: Motorfiesta 2!
— What's new in this update ( Competition Update (v6.5)).
Fully upgrade both the 2017 Pagani Huayra BC and the 1977 Porsche 936/77 Spyder to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in this update ( Euro Masters Update (v6.6)).
The classic special event Motorfiesta 2 makes its return! Earn the 2017 Pagani Huayra BC, an incredible track-focused machine, as well as stacks of VP and Gold!
— What's new in Formula 1® & Huracán STO Update (v10.1).
The PAGANI HUAYRA BC is the track-focused version of the PAGANI HUAYRA, which was unveiled in 2016. It is equipped with an improved version of the regular 6.0 litre twin turbocharged V12, producing 745 bhp (brake horsepower). The car was made in honor of the late Benny Caiola, a friend of Horacio Pagani, and Pagani's first customer. Only 20 units of this car will be made, all of which have been sold out.
The PAGANI HUAYRA BC is available in three series:
- Essential Pagani bonus series in the Legend group;
- Past, Present and Future bonus series in the Legend group;
- Pagani Huayra BC (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle can be acquired for 900 or 720 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 630 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Essential Pagani.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Motorfiesta 2 available in the Competition Update (v6.5) released in September 2018;
- Motorfiesta 2 (v10.1) available in the Formula 1® & Huracán STO Update (v10.1) released in January 2022.
This car has four liveries to choose from:
- Silver Mercurio Carbon with cyan and white stripe
- Nero Opaco with red stripe and accents
- Rosso Sangue with cyan and white stripe
- Bianco Malta with red stripe
Each livery can be purchased for 20 .
|2.30 s||95.0 ft
|1.66 g||900 G
|2.24 s||91.9 ft
|2.02 s||84.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section PAGANI, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- Game engine designation, RR, is incorrect, the real car designation is RMR = Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, layout. Source: Wikipedia
|ZONDA F • HUAYRA • ZONDA R • HUAYRA BC|
|PAGANI ZONDA F • PAGANI HUAYRA • PAGANI ZONDA R • PAGANI HUAYRA BC|
|Past, Present and Future|
|KOENIGSEGG REGERA • PAGANI HUAYRA BC • LOTUS EVIJA|
|Pagani Huayra BC (Exclusive Series)|
|PAGANI HUAYRA BC|