The NISSAN SILVIA (S15) began production in 1999 and was the last Nissan ever based upon the S-platform. The NISSAN Silvia was available as a Spec-R or a Spec-S model. The in-game car is a Spec-R. This car features a 2L four-cylinder engine.
The NISSAN SILVIA (S15) is used in 3 series:
- Pure Stock Challenge career series in the Amateur group
- Road Car International bonus series in the Amateur group
- Japanese Sport Showdown bonus series in the Pro/Am group
This vehicle is available to the player from the very beginning of the game. This vehicle was part of Announcing Real Racing 3 (v1.0).
This vehicle can be acquired for 25,700 or 20,560 with showcase discount (20% OFF), with a shipping time of 5 minutes, unless this is the first car purchased by the player. It has also been available for 22 as a 'Get it Now' price.
To get 20% off showcase discount just do not purchase Nissan Silvia as your first car, instead purchase Ford Focus RS for 33,000. In Pure Stock Challenge campaign win and get 2 gold trophies to unlock Road Car International event. With Ford Focus RS win and get 3 trophies in the first tier unlocking Hyundai Veloster Turbo Showcase. If you get Hyundai Veloster just need to win any Hyundai Veloster Showcase to get a screen Nissan Silvia showcase discount up to 20% OFF that ends in 2 days. This way can be purchased for 20,560. Otherwise, if you choose to not getting the Hyundai Veloster you must skip Hyundai Veloster Showcase and Hyundai Veloster Time Trial on tiers 2 and 3. Just win on tier 4 the Drag Race against Veloster to unlock Nissan Silvia Showcase.
This car is used in four special events:
- Used in Racing School Basics alongside the FORD FOCUS RS
- Used in Marquis World Championship Stage 6 Goal 4 alongside the FORD FOCUS RS
- Used in Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory Stage 6 alongside the FORD FOCUS RS
- Used in Road To Le Mans alongside FORD FOCUS RS, CHEVROLET COBALT SS and NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R34)
- No. 48 Progressive livery
|5.50 s||113.0 ft
|5.01 s||108.0 ft
|5.00 s||108.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section NISSAN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- An Active Red/Super Red SILVIA is used as the "Hunted car" in the Hunter
- This car has the shortest servicing time out of all the cars on the game, tied with the NASCAR Academy FORD Fusion. Both cars have a servicing time of only 1 minute.
- This is no longer the case as of Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0), where the SILVIA still holds the record for the shortest servicing time, while Academy Fusion's servicing time goes up to 20 minutes.
|Racing School Basics|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS|
|Pure Stock Challenge|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS • DODGE CHALLENGER R/T • BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE|
|Road Car International|
|HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO • NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS|
LEXUS IS 350 F SPORT (2014) • NISSAN 350Z (Z33) • BMW Z4 M COUPE
|Japanese Sport Showdown|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • HONDA S2000 GT|