The NISSAN SILVIA (S15) was set into production in 1999 and was the last NISSAN ever made on the S-platform. The NISSAN SILVIA S15 were available as a Spec-R and Spec-S models. This car features a 2.0L Inline-4 engine.
The NISSAN SILVIA (S15) is used in two series and one special event:
This vehicle is available to the player from the very beginning of the game. This vehicle was part of Announcing Real Racing 3 (v1.0).
This vehicle can be acquired for R$25,700 or R$20,560 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 5 minutes, unless this is the first car purchased by the player. It can also be obtained for 22 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This car is used in four special events:
- Used in Racing School Basics alongside the FORD FOCUS RS
- Used in Marquis World Championship Stage 6 Goal 4 alongside the FORD FOCUS RS
- Used in Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory Stage 6 alongside the FORD FOCUS RS
- Used in Road To Le Mans alongside FORD FOCUS RS, CHEVROLET COBALT SS and NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R34)
- No. 48 Progressive livery
|1.7|| 151 mph|
|5.50 s|| 113.0 ft|
| Max PR|
| 164 mph|
|5.01 s|| 108.0 ft|
| Max PR|
| 168 mph|
|5.00 s|| 108.0 ft|
|0.95 g|| +3 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section NISSAN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- A Red SILVIA is used as the "Hunted car" in the Hunter
- This car has the shortest servicing time out of all the cars on the game, tied with the NASCAR Academy FORD Fusion. Both cars have a servicing time of only 1 minute.
- This is no longer the case as of Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0), where the SILVIA still holds the record for the shortest servicing time, while Academy Fusion's servicing time goes up to 20 minutes.
|Racing School Basics|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS|
|Pure Stock Challenge|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS • DODGE CHALLENGER R/T • BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE|
|Road Car International|
| HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO • NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS|
LEXUS IS 350 F SPORT (2014) • NISSAN 350Z (Z33) • BMW Z4 M COUPE