|“||The GT-R LM's front-engined layout provides a unique driving experience||”|
— In-game description.
|“||Choose Your Weapon|
New cutting edge LMP1 vehicles - pick your favourite, or go the distance and win all three.
— What's new in Le Mans: Pursuit of Victory Update (v3.4)
|“||Limited Time Series|
Compete in two new Limited Time Series, featuring the 2015 Nissan GT-R LM, and the BMW Hommage R! Earn these cars, as well as a heap of Gold!
— What's new in Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0).
The NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015) was introduced by NISSAN and motorsports division Nismo to compete in the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship's Le Mans Prototype 1 (LMP1-H) class. However, they only participated in the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans due to problems.
The design was unique among its competitors as it had a front mid-engine layout as opposed to the conventional rear mid-engine layout of its main competitor cars - the AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO and the PORSCHE 919 HYBRID.
The NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015) is available in two series:
- Endurance Legends career series in the Legend group
- Prototypes 2015 Season motorsports series in the Endurance Prototypes group
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Endurance Legends.
This vehicle was used in the following special events:
- Used in Le Mans: Legends in Stage 4 Goal 3.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- NISSAN - Pursuit of Victory during the Le Mans: Pursuit of Victory Update (v3.4) released in June 2015
- GT-R LM Championship during the Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0) released in April 2017
Availability Prior to Mercedes Update (v6.4)
Prior to Mercedes Update (v6.4) this car was in one series, that are no longer in the game
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No. 23 (All red base, mirrors, and windscreen strip), driven by Olivier Pla (France), Jann Mardenborough (United Kingdom) and Max Chilton (United Kingdom).
- No. 22 (Red base with white mirrors and white windscreen strip), driven by Harry Tincknell (United Kingdom), Alex Buncombe (United Kingdom) and Michael Krumm (Germany).
- No. 21 (Red, White, and Blue NISSAN R90CK Retro), driven by Tsugio Matsuda (Japan), Lucas Ordonez (Spain) and Mark Shulzhitskiy (Russia).
|Base||90.1|| 243 mph|
|2.40 s|| 88.0 ft|
|1.80 g||950 G|
| 250 mph|
|2.20 s|| 84.1 ft|
|2.11 g|| R760,100 |
| 266 mph|
|1.90 s|| 82.0 ft|
|2.35 g|| 966 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section NISSAN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- The red livery has the traditional NISSAN motorsport number 23. The number is a play on the Japanese words "Ni" (two) and "San" (three)
|PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015)|
|Prototypes 2015 Season|
|NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015)|