|“||R3 Spec Nissans|
Get the R3 Spec treatment this update with the 240z (S30) R3 Spec, 370z (Z34) R3 Spec, Skyline GT-R (R34) R3 Spec and GT-R (R35) R3 Spec–in four all-new Limited Time Series!
— What's new in R3 Spec-tacular Update (v7.0.5).
Fully upgrade both the R3 Spec Nissan 240Z (S30) and the R3 Spec Nissan GT-R (R35) to unlock new Exclusive Series
— What's new in 2019 NASCAR Update (v7.1).
The NISSAN GT-R (R35) R3 SPEC is available in two series:
- Nissan GT-R (R35) R3 Spec World Series bonus series in the Elite group
- Nissan GT-R (R35) R3 Spec (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle can be acquired for 850 . It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Nissan GT-R (R35) R3 Spec World Series.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Nissan GT-R (R35) R3 Spec Championship available in the R3 Spec-tacular Update (v7.0.5) released in Jan 2019.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events NISSAN
This car has two liveries to choose from:
- No. 17 (Gray and red with Ursae sponsor on doors)
- No. 21 (White and red with Speedrush TV sponsor on doors)
|70.0|| 220 mph|
|2.50 s|| 87.0 ft|
|1.35 g||850 |
| Max PR|
| 226 mph|
|2.41 s|| 84.1 ft|
|1.39 g|| R$770,700 |
| Max PR|
| 247 mph|
|2.15 s|| 75.0 ft|
|1.53 g|| +1,440 |
| Top Speed|
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section NISSAN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|Nissan GT-R (R35) R3 Spec World Series|
|NISSAN GT-R (R35) R3 SPEC|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- RR3 Wiki:Pages That Need Editing - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Template:MainPage/Update (will probably be updated add as part of the release)
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)