|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||The Gauntlet Returns|
The Gauntlet returns for its 8th season, featuring the formidable Nissan Altima Supercar!!
— What's new in Bathurst Update (v4.6.2).
The NISSAN Altima is a mid-size car which has been manufactured by NISSAN since 1992. It is a continuation of the NISSAN Bluebird line, which began in 1957. The Altima is one of the top selling Nissan models and primarily competes in the mainstream mid-size sedan class in the United States against its main rivals, the TOYOTA Camry and Honda Accord.
The Altima is currently used by teams running NISSANs in the Australian Supercars Championship, previously known as V8 Supercars.
The V8 Supercar version features a 5-litre V8 engine, 18-inch control wheels, and many category control parts. Only certain body panels are common between the road car and the V8 Supercar, as well as the headlights and tail lamps, with the rest of the components being custom made by each team.
The NISSAN Altima (2016) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 600 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2016 Season (SuperCars).
The NISSAN Altima (2016) used to be available in two series:
- Supercars Championship '16 bonus series in the Elite group, retired during the Competition Update (v6.5)
- Supercars: Altima Power Play bonus series in the Elite group, also retired during the Competition Update (v6.5)
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
In the game, there are four liveries to choose from:
- No.15 (Sengled livery), driven by Rick Kelly (Australia) and Russell Ingall (Australia).
- No.23 (Nismo livery), driven by Michael Caruso (Australia) and Dean Fiore (Australia).
- No.7 (Carsales livery), driven by Todd Kelly (Australia) and Matt Campbell (Australia).
- No.96 (GB Galvanizing livery), driven by Dale Wood (Australia) and David Russell (Australia).
|Base||46.1|| 191 mph|
|3.68 s|| 146.0 ft|
|1.37 g||600 G|
| 199 mph|
|3.54 s|| 142.5 ft|
|1.44 g|| R399,000 |
| 217 mph|
|3.18 s|| 136.0 ft|
|1.57 g|| 928 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section NISSAN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|Supercars Championship '16|
|NISSAN ALTIMA (2016) • FORD FALCON FG X (2016) • HOLDEN COMMODORE VF (2016)|
|Supercars: Altima Power Play|
|NISSAN ALTIMA (2016) • NISSAN ALTIMA (2017)|
|2016 Season (SuperCars)|
|HOLDEN COMMODORE VF (2016) • FORD FALCON FG X (2016) • NISSAN ALTIMA (2016)|