Join in the celebration of Nissan in this update with the 240z (S30), 300ZX (Z32), Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33), 370Z NISMO (Z34), and GT-R NISMO (R35)–in five all-new Limited Time Series!
— What's new in Circuit of the Americas Update (v7.0).
Fully upgrade the Ferrari FXX-K Evo and the NISSAN 370Z NISMO (Z34) to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in R3 Spec-tacular Update (v7.0.5).
The NISSAN 370Z NISMO (Z34) is an updated version of the NISSAN 370Z tuned by NISMO. It is powered by an updated version of the VQ37VHR engine that pumps out 350 bhp (brake horsepower).
The NISSAN 370Z NISMO (Z34) is available in two series:
- Nissan Production Heroes bonus series in the Pro group.
- Nissan 370Z NISMO (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle was added in the Circuit of the Americas Update (v7.0) released in Nov 2018 and can be unlocked by earning 23 trophies in Nissan Production Heroes. Fully upgrading this vehicle, once owned, will unlock Nissan 370Z NISMO (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle can be acquired for 260 or 208 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Nissan Production Heroes.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Nissan 370Z NISMO (Z34) Championship available in the Circuit of the Americas Update (v7.0) released in Nov 2018.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events NISSAN
|19.4|| 155 mph|
|4.90 s|| 114.0 ft|
|1.02 g||260 |
| Max PR|
| 160 mph|
|4.74 s|| 109.4 ft|
|1.07 g|| R$138,700 |
| Max PR|
| 182 mph|
|4.21 s|| 98.0 ft|
|1.20 g|| +444 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section NISSAN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|Nissan Production Heroes|
|NISSAN 350Z (Z33) • NISSAN 370Z (Z34) • NISSAN 370Z NISMO (Z34)|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages that will need editing:
- RR3 Wiki:Pages That Need Editing - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- RR3 Wiki:List of Sales so Far - add to cars with no sales
- Template:MainPage/Update (will probably be updated add as part of the release)
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)