|“||Three New McLarens
Jump into the driver's seat with three new McLarens - the 1995 F1 GTR, the 2015 P1™ GTR, and the 2015 650S GT3!
— What's new in McLaren Update (v3.7)
|“||Limited Time Series
Four new Limited Time Series, featuring the new Porsche 911 RSR (2018) and NISSAN R390 GT1, and the Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 and McLaren F1 GTR! Earn these four cars and an abundance of Gold!
— What's new in Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the McLaren 570GT, McLaren F1 GTR, Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 and a McLandslide of Gold in three new Limited Time Series!
— What's new in McLaren Senna Update (v8.3).
The 1995 McLAREN F1 GTR is a racing variant of the McLAREN F1 sports car first produced in 1995 for grand touring style racing, such as the BPR Global GT Series, FIA GT Championship, JGTC, and British GT Championship. It is most famous for its overall victory at the 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans where it beat out faster purpose-built prototypes. McLAREN F1 GTRs raced internationally until 2005 when the final race chassis was retired. It features a BMW S70 V12 engine.
The McLAREN F1 GTR is available in 3 series:
- Real Racing Redux bonus series in the Master group
- McLaren Generations career series, in the Legend group
- 1998 Season motorsports series, in the Endurance GT Racing group
This vehicle can be acquired for 630 or 504 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 500 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- McLaren F1 GTR Championship during the Daytona 500 2017 Update (v5.1.0) of Feb 2017.
- McLaren F1 GTR Championship (v6.3.1) during the Le Mans 2018 Update (v6.3.1) of May 2018.
- McLaren F1 GTR Championship (v8.3) during the McLaren Senna Update (v8.3) of March 2020.
This car is used in the following special events:
- Used in Born for Victory in Stage 3 Goal 2,3,4 and Stage 6 Goal 2
- Mach One Racing Yellow
- Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing Black (Originally on the car)
|3.90 s||99.0 ft
|3.72 s||94.5 ft
|3.22 s||85.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section McLAREN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|MP4-12C • 12C SPIDER • 570GT • F1 GTR • F1 • 720S GT3 • P1™ • 675LT • 600LT |
720S COUPE • 765LT •P1™ GTR • 650S GT3 • SENNA • MP4/4 • SENNA GTR • MP4-X
|Real Racing Redux|
|McLAREN F1 GTR • BMW M3 GT2 ALMS • CHEVROLET CORVETTE C6.R GT2|
|McLAREN F1 GTR • McLAREN 720S COUPE • McLAREN P1™ • McLAREN P1™ GTR|
|1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|McLAREN F1 GTR • NISSAN R390 GT1 • MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM • PORSCHE 911 GT1-98|