|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The latest in the McLaren's iconic Longtail line—the 765LT—comes to Real Racing! Take it for a spin and earn it for yourself in a new 5-day Special Event—Longtail Legacy!
— What's new in Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1).
Fully upgrade the McLaren 765LT and the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 to unlock two new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Volkswagen Update (v9.2).
Unveiled on 3 March 2020, the 765LT is a track-focused version of the 720S and the successor to the 675LT as a Super Series Longtail car. The M840T engine is now rated at 765 PS (563 kW; 755 hp) at 7,500 rpm and 590 lb⋅ft (800 N⋅m) of torque at 5,500 rpm achieved with a higher-capacity fuel pump, forged aluminum pistons and a three-layer head gasket from the Senna. The top speed is lowered from the 720S's 341 km/h (212 mph) to 330 km/h (205 mph) due to added drag created by the added high downforce parts, although the 765LT weighs 80 kg (176 lb) less than the 720S at 1,339 kg (2,952 lb) in its lightest configuration and has a quicker 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) time of 2.8 seconds. It also can hit 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph) in 7.0 seconds and complete a quarter-mile dash in 9.9 seconds according to McLaren.
The Senna's brake calipers are also available as an extra-cost option; McLaren claims these have four times the thermal conductivity as conventional carbon ceramics, while Pirelli Trofeo R tyres are standard. Suspension changes involve a 5 mm (0.2 in) reduction in ride height and the use of lightweight main springs with secondary "helper" units as well as an upgraded Proactive Chassis Control system. The aerodynamics are redesigned to produce 25% more downforce than the 720S, featuring front fender vents, a larger front splitter and a longer active wing element at the rear at the cost of less noise insulation, thinner-gauge glass and stiffened engine mounts. The rear of the car also features a quad-exit full titanium exhaust to distinguish it from the 720S. Production will be limited to 765 cars globally with customer deliveries in October 2020.
The McLAREN 765LT is available in two series:
- International Super Coupe Challenge bonus series in the Elite group
- McLaren 765LT (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle was added in the Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1) released in January 2021 and can be unlocked by earning 3 trophies in Lexus LFA Showcase Series. This vehicle can be acquired for 650 or 520 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking International Super Coupe Challenge.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Longtail Legacy available in the Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1) released in January 2021.
|2.70 s||93.5 ft
|1.40 g||650 G
|2.61 s||89.9 ft
|2.32 s||80.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|MP4-12C • 12C SPIDER • 570GT • F1 GTR • F1 • 720S GT3 • P1™ • 675LT • 600LT |
720S COUPE • 765LT •P1™ GTR • 650S GT3 • SENNA • MP4/4 • SENNA GTR • MP4-X
|International Super Coupe Challenge|
|PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (2018) • FORD GT (2017) • McLAREN 765LT|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/InternationalSuperCoupeChallenge - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/McLAREN - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by ??Manufacturer?? and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- McLAREN]] - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)