|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Take the wheel of the new McLaren 720S GT3 and race to victory! Complete this new 7-day Special Event to keep the car for yourself!
— What's new in GT3 Update (v8.4).
Unveiled at the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, the 720S GT3 marks the beginning of McLAREN's outreach to both amateur and professional racing drivers. The car is claimed to have been changed by 90% when compared to the road legal version. The 720S GT3 would be available for the general public and racing teams at the start of the 2019 season of the FIA GT3 Championship.
The McLAREN 720S GT3 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,300,000, with a shipping time of ?? hour(s). It can sometimes be bought for ?,??? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2020 Season (GT3).
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
This car has three liveries to choose from:
- No. 03 McLaren Customer Racing (Orange)
- No. 30 HRP Gemballa McLaren MP4-12C GT3 livery look-alike (White and Blue)
- No. 33 HRP Gemballa McLaren MP4-12C GT3 livery look-alike (White and Purple)
Each livery can be acquired for 11
|Base||65.4|| 176 mph|
|3.04 s|| 97.0 ft|
| 199 mph|
|2.69 s|| 85.1 ft|
| 203 mph|
|2.61 s|| 83.0 ft|
|1.85 g|| 320 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section McLAREN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
| MP4-12C • 12C SPIDER • 570GT • F1 GTR • F1 • 720S GT3 • P1™ • 675LT • 600LT |
720S COUPE • P1™ GTR • 650S GT3 • SENNA • MP4/4 • SENNA GTR • MP4-X
|2020 Season (GT3)|
|McLAREN 720S GT3 • PORSCHE 911 GT3 R|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/2020Season(GT3) - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)