|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Take the wheel of the new McLaren 720S GT3 and race to victory! Complete this new 7-day Special Event to keep the car for yourself!
— What's new in GT3 Update (v8.4).
Fully upgrade the 2019 McLaren 720S GT3 and the 2019 Ford GT Le Mans to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Le Mans & Formula E Update (v8.5).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the Audi e-tron GT concept, the Porsche Taycan Turbo S, the McLaren Senna GTR and the McLaren 720S GT3—as well as a boatload of Gold—in four new Limited Time Series!
— What's new in Volkswagen/Electric Cars Update (v9.2).
Earn the McLaren 720S GT3, BM4 M4 GT4, and stacks of VP and Gold in two classic Special Events—720 Degrees and Race Day: BMW M4 GT4!
— What's new in Bugatti La Voiture Noire Update (v9.8).
Unveiled at the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, the 720S GT3 marks the beginning of McLAREN's outreach to both amateur and professional racing drivers. The car is claimed to have been changed by 90% when compared to the road legal version. The 720S GT3 would be available for the general public and racing teams at the start of the 2019 season of the FIA GT3 Championship.
The McLAREN 720S GT3 is available in 2 series:
- 2020 Season (GT3) motorsports series in the GT3 group.
- McLaren 720S GT3 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group.
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,300,000, with a shipping time of 23 hours. It has also been available for 910,000 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2020 Season (GT3).
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- 720 Degrees available in the GT3 Update (v8.4) released in 11th May 2020.
- McLaren 720S GT3 Championship available in the Volkswagen/Electric Cars Update (v9.2) released in 16th February 2021.
- 720 Degrees (v9.8) available in the Bugatti La Voiture Noire Update (v9.8) released in October 2021.
This car has three liveries to choose from:
- No. 03 McLaren Customer Racing (Orange)
- No. 30 HRP Gemballa McLaren MP4-12C GT3 livery look-alike (White and Blue)
- No. 33 HRP Gemballa McLaren MP4-12C GT3 livery look-alike (White and Purple)
Each livery can be acquired for 11
|3.04 s||97.0 ft
|2.69 s||85.1 ft
|2.61 s||83.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section McLAREN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|MP4-12C • 12C SPIDER • 570GT • F1 GTR • F1 • 720S GT3 • P1™ • 675LT • 600LT |
720S COUPE • 765LT •P1™ GTR • 650S GT3 • SENNA • MP4/4 • SENNA GTR • MP4-X
|2020 Season (GT3)|
|BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 • McLAREN 720S GT3 • PORSCHE 911 GT3 R|