|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The track-ready 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, the pioneering Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport, the sleek Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, and the legendary 1979 Porsche 935 all arrive in Real Racing!
— What's new in Porsche Update (v7.4.5).
|“||Limited Time Series|
Earn the Lamborghini Miura, Lotus 3-Eleven, Mercedes SLR McLaren 722, Porsche 935 and Porsche 911 GT3 RS–and a huge amount of gold–in five Limited Time Series!
— What's new in Porsche Update (v7.4.5).
A new version of the SLR was introduced in 2006, called the MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLAREN 722. The 722 refers to the victory by Stirling Moss and his co-driver Denis Jenkinson in a MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SLR with the starting number 722 (indicating a start time of 7:22 a.m.) at the Mille Miglia in 1955. The 722 Edition includes a modified version of the engine used in the SLR generating a power output of 650 PS (478 kW; 641 hp) at 6,500 rpm and 820 N⋅m (605 lb⋅ft) at 4,000 rpm. 19-inch light-alloy wheels were used to reduce unsprung mass, while modifications were also made to the suspension, with a stiffer damper setup and 10 mm (0.39 in) lower ride height introduced for improved handling. Larger 390 mm (15.4 in) diameter front brakes and a revised front air dam and rear diffuser were fitted. Other exterior changes include red 722 badging, harking back to the original 722 racer, black tinted tail lights and headlamps. The interior has carbon fibre trim and black leather upholstery combined with Alcantara. The SLR 722 can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.6 seconds, 0 to 200 km/h (124 mph) in 10.2 seconds and 300 km/h (186 mph) in 27.6 seconds, and can attain a top speed of 337 km/h (209 mph), faster than the standard MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLAREN.
Its successor is the MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG.
The MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLAREN 722 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 450 or 360 with showcase discount, and is shipped instantly. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Maximum Performance.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Championship available in the Porsche Update (v7.4.5) released in August 2019.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events MERCEDES-BENZ
|48.6|| 210 mph|
|3.50 s|| 96.0 ft|
|1.13 g||450 |
| Max PR|
| 216 mph|
|3.38 s|| 93.0 ft|
|1.16 g|| R$246,600 |
| Max PR|
| 237 mph|
|3.00 s|| 83.0 ft|
|1.29 g|| +608 |
| Top Speed|
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section MERCEDES-BENZ, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II • AMG A 45 • SLS AMG • SL 65 AMG BLACK SERIES • SLS AMG GT3 • SLR McLAREN 722 • AMG GT3 • CLK-LM • AMG GT4 • AMG C 63 TOURING CAR • C11|
|PORSCHE 911 TURBO (2009) • FERRARI 599 GTO • MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLAREN 722|