|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Grand Touring Giant
Win the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM and complete your 1998 GT collection in the all new 6-day special event–Silver Tourer!
— What's new in this update Mercedes Update (v6.4).
Fully upgrade both the Mercedes CLK-LM and the Hennessey Venom GT to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in this update IMSA GTD Update (v7.1.5).
After conquering the FIA GT Championship, MERCEDES-BENZ set its sights on competing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1998, which it had not been at since 1991. However, Le Mans presented a different challenge from that offered in FIA GT, in that the race distances were nearly one tenth the distance covered at Le Mans. Therefore, MERCEDES-AMG set about altering the CLK-GTR in order to meet the new demands required at Le Mans. This new car would become known as CLK-LM, with the LM designation standing for Le Mans.
Debuting at the 1998 season of Le Mans, the twin CLK-LMs entered were immediately quick. The two car team took the pole, ahead of custom built open cockpit Le Mans prototypes. However, MERCEDES-AMG's belief of the M119LH engine's reliability and capability was proven wrong as both cars suffered engine failures within the first few hours of the race, leaving MERCEDES-BENZ dejected.
The MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM is available in 2 series:
- 1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing) motorsports series in the Endurance GT Racing group
- Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle was added in the Mercedes Update (v6.4) released in July 2018 and can be unlocked as soon as 1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing) is unlocked (by earning 36 trophies in 2017 Season (Endurance GT Racing)). Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle can be acquired for 640 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 448 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- Silver Tourer available in the Mercedes Update (v6.4) released in July 2018. This was available in Event Archives from BMW Update (v8.1) until archives were removed in Formula E Update (v9.5) on July 24th, 2021.
- Silver Tourer (v10.4) available in the Formula E 2022 Update (v10.4) released in May 2022.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events MERCEDES-BENZ
This car has four liveries to choose from:
- AMG Mercedes No. 1, driven by Bernd Scneider (Germany) and Mark Webber (Australia)
- AMG Mercedes No. 2, driven by Klaus Ludwig (Germany) and Ricardo Zonta (Brazil)
- AMG-Mercedes No. 35, driven by Bernd Scneider (Germany), Mark Webber (Australia), and Klaus Ludwig (Germany)
- AMG-Mercedes No. 36, driven by Jean-Marc Gounon (France), Ricardo Zonta (Brazil), and Christophe Bouchut (France)
|3.40 s||100.0 ft
|1.30 g||640 G
|3.30 s||96.2 ft
|2.92 s||86.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section MERCEDES-BENZ, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II • AMG A 45 • SLS AMG • SL 65 AMG BLACK SERIES • SLS AMG GT3 • C63S • SLR McLAREN 722 • AMG GT3 • CLK-LM • AMG GT4 • AMG C 63 TOURING CAR • C11|
|1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|McLAREN F1 GTR • NISSAN R390 GT1 • MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM • PORSCHE 911 GT1-98|
|Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM (Exclusive Series)|