|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Group C Champion
Complete the Carbon Copy 8-day special event, for your chance to earn the Mercedes-Benz C11!
— What's new in this update ( Mercedes Update (v6.4)).
Fully upgrade the Mercedes C11 and the Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in Competition Update (v6.5)
The C11 was built as the successor to the C9 by Team Sauber Motorsport for MERCEDES-BENZ. This car was referred to as the MERCEDES-BENZ C11, however, which marked the first time Mercedes-Benz used its name instead of Sauber's on its Group C entry. Like the C9, the C11 used the M119 Twin Turbo V8 engine, rated at an estimated 730 hp with 605 lb-ft of torque. It was constructed for the 1990 World Sports-Prototype Championship, and was dominant, claiming victory in every race except the 1990 480 km of Silverstone.
The MERCEDES-BENZ C11 is available in 2 series:
- Group C 1991 Season series in the Endurance Prototypes group
- Mercedes-Benz C11 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle was added in the Mercedes Update (v6.4) released in July 2018 and can be unlocked as soon as Group C 1991 Season is unlocked. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Mercedes-Benz C11 (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle can be acquired for 800 with no showcase discount. It has also been available for 320 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Group C 1991 Season.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Carbon Copy available in the Mercedes Update (v6.4) released in July 2018, which is now available in the Event Archives.
This car has three liveries to choose from:
- Team Sauber Mercedes No. 1 (silver windscreen strip and red mirrors), driven by Jean-Louis Schlesser (France) and Mauro Baldi (Italy)
- Team Sauber Mercedes No. 2 (silver windscreen strip and yellow mirrors), driven by Jochen Mass (Germany) and Karl Wendlinger (Austria)
- Team Sauber Mercedes No. 31 (all yellow windscreen strip and mirrors), driven by Karl Wendlinger (Austria), Michael Schumacher (Germany) and Fritz Kreutzpointer (Germany)
|3.20 s||95.0 ft
|1.52 g||800 G
|3.09 s||88.5 ft
|2.72 s||84.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section MERCEDES-BENZ, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II • AMG A 45 • SLS AMG • SL 65 AMG BLACK SERIES • SLS AMG GT3 • C63S • SLR McLAREN 722 • AMG GT3 • CLK-LM • AMG GT4 • AMG C 63 TOURING CAR • C11|
|Group C 1991 Season|
|MERCEDES-BENZ C11 • MAZDA 787B|
|Mercedes-Benz C11 (Exclusive Series)|