|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Welcome to the fold two new iconic Mazdas, the RX-3 and RX-7 Spirit R (FD), in two Limited Time Series! Race to earn these historic cars, as well as a heap of Gold!
— What's new in this Mazda Update (v5.4.0).
The name MAZDA SAVANNA (sometimes incorrectly spelled "Savannah") was used on the rotary-powered model sold in Japan, as a coupe, sedan, and wagon. Internationally it was called the MAZDA RX-3.
The MAZDA RX-3 is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 50 without a showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Classic Mazda Challenge.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
This car has five liveries to choose from:
- No. 9 (Red and White Simulacre Tenguair livery)
- No. 2 (Orange Simulacre Tenguair livery)
- No. 3 (White and Blue Simulacre Livery)
- No. 4 (Black DOL livery with green and pink racing stripes)
- No. 8 (White and Pink Morriconi livery)
Each additional livery can be acquired for 2 .
|0.1|| 115 mph|
|7.69 s|| 138.0 ft|
|0.80 g||50 |
| Max PR|
| 119 mph|
|7.35 s|| 126.4 ft|
|0.86 g|| R$64,200 |
| Max PR|
| 133 mph|
|6.50 s|| 116.0 ft|
|0.93 g|| +76 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section MAZDA, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the joint lowest PR in Real Racing 3 (PR 0.1 base stats), along with the NISSAN SKYLINE 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) and PORSCHE 911 TARGA (1974)
|RX-3 • RX-7 SPIRIT R (FD) • FURAI • 787B|
|Classic Mazda Challenge|