|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The glorious Mazda 787B whirs into Real Racing 3 - the only rotary engine ever to win Le Mans! Earn it this update in the all-new 8-day Path of Defiance special event!
— What's new in Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0).
More of your favourite special events have returned—Unleash the Beast, Path of Defiance, and Furai Rising! Earn three cars, and a pile of gold!
— What's new in Competition Update (v6.5).
The MAZDA 787B is a Group C sports prototype racing car made by MAZDA for use in World Sportscar Championship and the All Japan Sports Prototype Championship. It also competed in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1990 and 1991. It won the race in 1991, largely due to its better reliability in comparison to its competitors.
The MAZDA 787B is available in 2 series:
- Prototype Exhibition motorsports series in the Endurance Prototypes group
- Group C 1991 Season motorsports series in the Endurance Prototypes group
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Path of Defiance available in the Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0) of May 2017.
- Path of Defiance (v6.5) available in the Competition Update (v6.5) of August 2018, which is now available in the Event Archives.
Availability Prior to Mercedes Update (v6.4)
Prior to Mercedes Update (v6.4) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game
The MAZDA 787B was available in two series:
- Group C: Championship career series in the Legend group
- Group C: Rotary Rampage bonus series in the Legend group
This car is available in one livery:
- No. 28 livery, resembles No. 18 Mazdaspeed Co. Ltd. Oreca (Japan/France), driven by David Kennedy (Ireland), Stefan Johansson (Sweden) and Maurizio Sandro Sala (Brazil)
|3.34 s||98.0 ft
|1.68 g||800 G
|3.22 s||93.3 ft
|2.82 s||89.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section MAZDA, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This is the first MAZDA car in Real Racing 3
- This is also the first quad rotor (4-rotor) car in the game.
- This car won the 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans, largely due to its exceptional reliability compared to its competition, until it was banned the following year. Thus, MAZDA remained the only Japanese manufacturer to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans until Toyota's TS050 win in 2018.
|RX-3 • RX-7 SPIRIT R (FD) • FURAI • 787B • RT24-P|
|Group C 1991 Season|
|MERCEDES-BENZ C11 • MAZDA 787B|