|“||Limited Time Series
The Lotus Type 125, the all new Jaguar XE SV Project 8, and the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo Evo are each getting their own Limited Time Series. Earn them, and a fist full of Gold!
— What's new in Aston Martin Update (v5.6.0).
Fully upgrade the Lotus Type 125 and the NISSAN SILVIA (S15) R3 Spec to unlock new Exclusive series. Earn more gold and fame today!
— What's new in Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0).
More of your favorite special events have returned—Jaguar Legacy, Victory By Design, and Light Rider! Earn three cars, and a pile of Gold!
— What's new in Mercedes Update (v6.4)
The LOTUS TYPE 125 is a track day car that is based on a FORMULA 1® chassis. Originally, Lotus planned on building 25 units, but only 10 were made. The project was a failure, with very few built and delivered.
The LOTUS TYPE 125 is available in two series:
- Exos Experience bonus series in the Elite group
- Lotus Type 125 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle can be acquired for 880 . It has also been available for 500 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Exos Experience. Fully upgrading it, once owned, will unlock Lotus Type 125 (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Light-Rider available in the Lotus Update (v4.4.1) of June 2016
- Lotus Type 125 Championship available in the Aston Martin Update (v5.6.0) of October 2017
- Light-Rider (v6.4) available in the Mercedes Update (v6.4) of July 2018, and is now available in the Event Archives.
This car has four liveries to choose from:
- Iconic Black (Iconic Black with Classic Gold accents)
- Raw Carbon (Black carbon fiber)
- Exos Concept (Pristine White, Spectrum Blue, Atomic Blue, Deep Space Black gradient)
- Empire Green (No. 60) (British Racing Green with Classic Yellow stripes)
Each additional livery can be acquired for 20 .
|2.65 s||58.0 ft
|2.85 g||880 G
|2.45 s||56.6 ft
|2.10 s||52.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section LOTUS, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|EXIGE 360 CUP • 3-ELEVEN • TYPE 125 • EVIJA|
|LOTUS TYPE 125|
|Lotus Type 125 (Exclusive Series)|
|LOTUS TYPE 125|