|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Lotus raises the bar of what hypercars can be, with an unbelievable 2000 horsepower the Evija exemplifies the extraordinary potential of electric powertrains.||”|
— In-game description.
Meet the indomitable Lotus Evija, an electric-powered beast with over 2000 horsepower!
— What's new in this update ( Formula E Update (v9.5)).
Fully upgrade the Lotus Evija to unlock this new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Formula 1 Season 3 Update (v9.6)
Earn the Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1, the Lotus Evija, the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, and (a) heap of gold in three all-new Limited Series!
— What's new in Koenigsegg Jesko Update (v10.3).
The LOTUS EVIJA is a limited-production high-performance electric sports car produced by Lotus. Unveiled in July 2019, it is the first electric vehicle to be introduced and manufactured by LOTUS, and the first electric megacar (1 horsepower per 1 kilo; the first car to have this attribute was the KOENIGSEGG ONE:1).
The name 'Evija' is a reference to the Biblical character Eve, who was the first woman in the origin story of Abrahamic religions.
The LOTUS EVIJA is available in 3 series:
- Apex Automobiles bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Past, Present and Future bonus series in the Legend group
- Lotus Evija (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle can be acquired for 1100 or 880 ) with showcase discount starting June 22nd. It can sometimes be bought for 660 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Past, Present and Future.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Lotus Evija Championship available in the Formula E Update (v9.5) released in June 2021.
- Lotus Evija Limited Series available in the Koenigsegg Jesko Update (v10.3) released in March 2022.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events LOTUS
|2.30 s||96.0 ft
|1.93 g||1,100 G
|2.23 s||93.7 ft
|1.98 s||83.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section LOTUS, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|EXIGE 360 CUP • 3-ELEVEN • TYPE 125 • EVIJA|
|Past, Present and Future|
|KOENIGSEGG REGERA • PAGANI HUAYRA BC • LOTUS EVIJA|
|LOTUS EVIJA • APOLLO INTENSA EMOZIONE • ASTON MARTIN VALHALLA CONCEPT|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/PastPresentandFuture - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/LOTUS - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by LOTUS and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- LOTUS - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)