The LEXUS LFA was unveiled on the 2009 Tokyo Auto Show in Japan and is the first supercar LEXUS has manufactured. It is powered by a 1LR-GUE 4.8-litre V10 engine that has been co-developed by YAMAHA.
The LEXUS LFA is available in 4 series:
- V10 Grand Open bonus series in the Expert group
- Lexus LFA Showcase Series career series in the Elite group
- Track Thrillers bonus series in the Elite group
- Road Masters bonus series in the Elite group
This vehicle was added in the Dubai Update (v1.1.2 / v1.1.11) released in June 2013. It is unlocked as soon as Lexus LFA Showcase Series or Track Thrillers or Road Masters are unlocked, or by earning 18 trophies in V10 Grand Open.
This vehicle can be acquired for 130 or 104 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 78 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking V10 Grand Open.
|3.60 s||94.0 ft
|3.33 s||88.0 ft
|3.15 s||85.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section LEXUS, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- Although the LEXUS LFA has an active rear wing that activates at 100 kph (60 mph), the rear wing doesn't function in the game.
|IS 350 F SPORT (2014) • IS F (2013) • LFA|
|V10 Grand Open|
|DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR-X • LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP560 GT3 • AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA • LEXUS LFA|
|Lexus LFA Showcase Series|
|LEXUS LFA • McLAREN MP4-12C • FERRARI F12TDF|
|LEXUS LFA • AUDI R8 V10 SPYDER • McLAREN 675LT|