|“||Exclusive 1-of-40 hypercar, developed for the track.||”|
— In-game description.
|“||LAMBORGHINI ESSENZA SCV12
Meet the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12—a hyper-rare, hyper-stylish, track-only hypercar! Only 40 of these exist in the world, so don't miss the chance to grab one for yourself in Real Racing!
— What's new in Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1)
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn three incredible Lamborghinis—the new Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, the Veneno, and the Huracán Super Trofeo Evo—in three new limited time series!
— What's new in Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1).
Fully upgrade the McLaren 765LT and the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 to unlock two new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Volkswagen Update (v9.2).
The Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 is a track-only sports car manufactured by Italian automobile manufacturer Lamborghini under their Squadra Corse racing division. Introduced on July 29, 2020, it is the most powerful and the last purely naturally aspirated car built by the brand.
The Essenza SCV12 features aerodynamics inspired by racing prototypes and was developed for exclusive track use. The car uses the same engine as the Aventador SVJ but the engine has been turned 180-degrees to allow the gearbox—a 6-speed non-synchromesh sequential unit—to be mounted at the rear, and has a power output of 610 kW (830 PS; 820 hp) achieved by a ram air induction system. The car is 136 kg (300 lb) lighter than the Aventador SVJ and features a FIA approved carbon composite crash structure and a carbon fibre monocoque.
The car's aggressive design language helps it generate downforce northwards of 1,200 kg (2,600 lb) at 249 km/h (155 mph), equivalent to a conventional GT3 racing car.
Production of the Essenza SCV12 is limited to 40 units. The car is not legal for road use and will have its own one-make racing series.
The LAMBORGHINI ESSENZA SCV12 is available in two series:
- Essenza Extravaganza bonus series in the Elite group.
- Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle can be acquired for 750 without a showcase discount, with instant shipping It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Essenza Extravaganza.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 Championship available in the Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1) released in January 2021.
- No. 63 Squadra Corse (green)
- No. 07 Real Racing 3 (silver)
- No. 08 Real Racing 3 (gray)
Each additional livery can be acquired for 17
|2.70 s||93.0 ft
|1.60 g||750 G
|2.61 s||90.0 ft
|2.32 s||80.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|LAMBORGHINI ESSENZA SCV12|