|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||The dream equation - the world's first Megacar.||”|
— In-game description.
|“||One On 1|
The Koenigsegg One:1 makes its way into the RR3 garage with an all-new 8-day special event. Race now and experience the previously impossible dream equation!
— What's new in Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0).
Fully upgrade the Koenigsegg One:1 to unlock the new Exclusive Series. Earn more Gold and more Fame today!
— What's new in Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0).
More of your favourite special events have returned–No Compromise, One on 1, and Lamborghini's Legacy! Earn three cars, and a hoard of Gold!
— What's new in Ferrari Update (v6.2).
More of your favourite special events have returned–One On 1 and Furai Rising! Earn two cars, and a stack of Gold!
— What's new in Bugatti Update (v7.3.0).
The KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 was presented at the March 2014 Geneva Motor Show. KOENIGSEGG built six cars apart from the car presented at the Geneva Motor Show. All the cars have already been sold. KOENIGSEGG brought two cars to the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed, where it was displayed alongside other supercars such as the McLAREN P1™, the FERRARI LAFERRARI, the PORSCHE 918 Spyder, and the PAGANI HUAYRA.
The ONE:1 is capable of accelerating to 0–100 km/h (0–62 mph) in 2.8 seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in 6.6 seconds, 300 km/h (186 mph) in 11.9 seconds, and 322 km/h (200 mph) in 14.3 seconds.
On 18 July 2016, a ONE:1 (#107) crashed during practice sessions at the Nürburgring Track. The exterior panels and subframes of the car were severely damaged but KOENIGSEGG stated that the car would be rebuilt.
The KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 is available in three series:
- Hypercar Charge bonus series in the Legend group;
- Ängelholm's Advance bonus series in the Legend group;
- Koenigsegg One:1 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle was added in the Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0) released in April 2017 and can be unlocked by earning 20 trophies in Hypercar Charge or by completing the One On 1 special event. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Koenigsegg One:1 (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,100 or 880 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Hypercar Charge.
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- One On 1 available in the Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0) of April 2017.
- One On 1 (v6.2.0) available in the Ferrari Update (v6.2) of March 2018.
- One On 1 (v7.3.0) available in the Bugatti Update (v7.3.0) of May 2019.
|81.1|| 273 mph|
|2.50 s|| 83.0 ft|
|1.75 g||1,100 |
| Max PR|
| 278 mph|
|2.39 s|| 78.0 ft|
|1.80 g|| R$1,471,500 |
| Max PR|
| 290 mph|
|2.20 s|| 74.0 ft|
|1.86 g|| +1,095 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section KOENIGSEGG, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the highest stock top speed in Real Racing 3 (273 mph or 439 kph) along with KOENIGSEGG AGERA R; and the highest upgraded top speed (290 mph or 466 kph) along with HENNESSEY VENOM GT.
- This record is eventually broken by the KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS, with a stock top speed of 278 mph (447 kph) and a fully upgraded top speed of 305 mph (490 kph).
|CCXR • AGERA • AGERA RS • AGERA R • ONE:1 • REGERA|
|KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • HENNESSEY VENOM GT • KOENIGSEGG REGERA • KOENIGSEGG ONE:1|
|KOENIGSEGG REGERA • KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 • KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS|
|Koenigsegg One:1 (Exclusive Series)|