|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Take the unbelievable Koenigsegg Jesko for a desperate sprint across Europe in a new 5 day Special Event–All or Nothing!
— What's new in Koenigsegg Jesko Update (v10.3).
Fully upgrade the 2019 Koenigsegg Jesko, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing and 2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 to unlock three all-new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Formula E 2022 Update (v10.4).
The KOENIGSEGG JESKO is a limited production mid-engine sports car produced by Swedish car manufacturer KOENIGSEGG. First revealed at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, the JESKO is the successor to the AGERA. The JESKO is primarily built as a track car, with focus on high aerodynamic downforce and precise handling.
The JESKO has two variants: the JESKO Attack, being the high-downforce type with a large rear-wing designed to produce maximum downforce. The JESKO Absolute, is the high speed variant, sacrificing the JESKO Attack's rear-wing for two rear fins which enable a reduction in downforce from 1,400 kg (3,086 lb) to 150 kg (331 lb) and a drag coefficient of Cd=0.278. The front splitter and side winglets are removed and the front louvers are smoother with the rear wheels featuring removable covers for high speed stability.
It is named after Jesko von Koenigsegg, the father of Christian von Koenigsegg, the founder and CEO of KOENIGSEGG Automotive AB. Just 125 units will be made, all of which have sold out. It is expected to be road-legal everywhere in the world.
The KOENIGSEGG JESKO is available in 2 series:
- The Winner Takes It All bonus series in the Season 1 (Group) group
- Koenigsegg Jesko (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle was added in the Koenigsegg Jesko Update (v10.3) released in March 2022 and can be unlocked by earning ?? trophies in The Winner Takes It All. This vehicle can be acquired for 1100 or 880 with showcase discount, and has instant shipping (after unlocking on May 9th). It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking The Winner Takes It All.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events KOENIGSEGG
|2.50 s||88.0 ft
|1.66 g||1,100 G
|2.42 s||84.6 ft
|2.15 s||76.1 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
- In-game, the JESKO's wheel-mounted gyroscopic speedometer stays on the dashboard.
|CCXR • AGERA • AGERA RS • AGERA R • ONE:1 • REGERA|
|The Winner Takes It All|
|KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS • KOENIGSEGG JESKO|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) -
Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.Add the details if/when known.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by ??Manufacturer?? and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)