The KOENIGSEGG CCXR was a CCX with “Flower Power” added to it, as it could also run on E85 and E100 ethanol fuel, as well as standard 98 octane petrol. The CCXR was the world’s first green Supercar. No other supercar manufacturer at the time was even considering the environmental approach. When run on ethanol, the power increases to 1,018 PS (749 kW; 1,004 hp) at 7000 rpm and 1,060 N·m (782 lb·ft) of torque at 5600 rpm. This is in contrast to 806 PS (593 kW; 795 hp) at 7000 rpm and 920 N·m (679 lb·ft) at 5700 rpm of torque using regular fuel. Only 4 CCXRs were ever made.
The KOENIGSEGG CCXR is available in three series:
- Supercar Elites career series in the Legend group
- Speed Demons bonus series in the Legend group
- Hypercar Club bonus series in the Legend group
This vehicle can be acquired for R$1,999,800 or R$1,599,840 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 22 hours. It can sometimes be bought for 950 as a 'Get it Now' price.
|66.9|| 250 mph|
|3.09 s|| 105.0 ft|
| Max PR|
| 257 mph|
|2.73 s|| 99.2 ft|
| Max PR|
| 260 mph|
|2.65 s|| 97.0 ft|
|1.60 g|| +547 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section KOENIGSEGG, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- The KOENIGSEGG CCXR Trevita special edition is the most expensive street legal production car with a price tag of $4,850,000. It features a diamond weave carbon fibre finish.
- The CCXR depicted in the game lacks its rear wing as compared to the real life model.
|CCXR • AGERA • AGERA RS • AGERA R • ONE:1 • REGERA|
|PORSCHE 918 SPYDER CONCEPT • PAGANI HUAYRA • KOENIGSEGG CCXR • KOENIGSEGG AGERA|
|KOENIGSEGG CCXR • KOENIGSEGG AGERA • PAGANI ZONDA R • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) • KOENIGSEGG AGERA R|
|PAGANI HUAYRA • KOENIGSEGG CCXR • LAMBORGHINI CENTENARIO LP 770-4|