|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Tour the world with Ahmed, take part in the greatest hypercar race of all time and earn yourself a Koenigsegg Agera RS in a new 7-day special event–Aggressive Ambition!
— What's new in Formula 1 Update (v8.0).
Fully upgrade the Koenigsegg Agera RS and the Aston Martin Vulcan to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the 2019 Porsche 935, 2016 Koenigsegg Agera RS and a trunk full of Gold in two new Limited Time Series!
— What's new in Formula 1® Update (v8.7).
The KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS was unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, along with the prototype version of the KOENIGSEGG REGERA. The AGERA RS is an advanced version of the KOENIGSEGG AGERA R, implementing some of the new technology and features of the KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 and combining the features of the AGERA R and the AGERA S. KOENIGSEGG billed it as "the ultimate track tool" due to its lightweight features and track optimised technologies. The AGERA RS produces 450 kg of downforce at 250 km/h. The 5.0-litre V8 engine now has a power output of 1,176 PS (865 kW; 1,160 hp) on regular pump gasoline. The optional 1-megawatt package increases the engine's power to 1,360 PS (1,000 kW; 1,341 hp). The AGERA RS is limited to 25 units.
The KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS is available in 4 series:
- The Winner Takes It All bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Ängelholm's Advance bonus series in the Legend group
- Full Throttle Free-For-All bonus series in the Legend group
- Koenigsegg Agera RS (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle was added in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019 and can be unlocked by earning 26 trophies in Ängelholm's Advance, or 17 trophies in Full Throttle Free-For-All and The Winner Takes It All.
This vehicle can be acquired for 1000 or 800 with showcase discount, and is shipped instantly. It has also been available for 500 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Ängelholm's Advance and Full Throttle Free-For-All. This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Aggressive Ambition available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Koenigsegg Agera RS Championship available in Formula 1® Update (v8.7) released in September 2020.
- Aggressive Ambition (v9.7) available in the Formula 1 Update (v9.7) released in September 2021.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events KOENIGSEGG
|2.60 s||93.0 ft
|2.51 s||88.7 ft
|2.24 s||80.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section KOENIGSEGG, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car had the highest top speed in Real Racing 3, with 278mph or 447kph at stock, and 305mph or 491kph fully upgraded.
|CCXR • AGERA • AGERA RS • AGERA R • ONE:1 • REGERA|
|The Winner Takes It All|
|KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS • KOENIGSEGG JESKO|
|KOENIGSEGG REGERA • KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 • KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS|
|Full Throttle Free-For-All|
|BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT • KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS • HENNESSEY VENOM F5|
|Koenigsegg Agera RS (Exclusive Series)|
|KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing: