|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Limited Time Series
More new Limited Time Series featuring the Ferrari FXX K Evo and Porsche 718, alongside returning favourites–McLaren MP4-X, MP4/4 and Koenigsegg Agera R! Earn these five cars, and a stash of Gold!
— What's new in Circuit of the Americas Update (v7.0).
The KOENIGSEGG AGERA R made its debut at the March 2011 Geneva Motor Show with a Speed Racer livery theme (chassis #092), and special Michelin tyres. It can accelerate from 0–100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.9 seconds and reach a theoretical top speed of 273 mph (440 km/h). The 5.0 V8 twin turbo, is capable of 1124 bhp (brake horsepower) at 7100 rpm, and 1200 Nm of torque at 4100 rpm. It can also run on E85 biofuel.
On 2 September 2011, during test sessions in Ängelholm, the AGERA R broke six world land speed records for a production car, including 0–300 km/h in 14.53 seconds, and 0-300-0 km/h in only 21.19 seconds.
The KOENIGSEGG AGERA R was produced between 2011 and 2014. 18 examples of the AGERA R were produced during that time.
The KOENIGSEGG AGERA R is available in 4 series:
- Speed Demons bonus series in the Legend group
- Zenith Series career series in the Legend group
- Hypercar Charge bonus series in the Legend group
- Breakneck Legends bonus series in the Legend group
This vehicle can be acquired for 800 or 640 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 1,100 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Koenigsegg Agera R Championship available in the Circuit of the Americas Update (v7.0) released in Nov 2018, which is now available in the Event Archives.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events KOENIGSEGG
|2.90 s||97.0 ft
|2.54 s||92.0 ft
|2.45 s||90.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section KOENIGSEGG, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the highest stock top speed in Real Racing 3 (273 mph or 439 kph) along with KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 ; although the highest upgraded top speed belongs to the HENNESSEY VENOM GT along with KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 (290 mph or 466 kph).
- This record is eventually broken by the KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS, with a stock top speed of 278 mph (447 kph) and a fully upgraded top speed of 305 mph (490 kph).
|CCXR • AGERA • AGERA RS • AGERA R • ONE:1 • REGERA|
|KOENIGSEGG CCXR • KOENIGSEGG AGERA • PAGANI ZONDA R • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) • KOENIGSEGG AGERA R|
|BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 • PAGANI ZONDA R • BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 GRAND SPORT VITESSE • FERRARI LAFERRARI|
KOENIGSEGG AGERA R
|KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • HENNESSEY VENOM GT • KOENIGSEGG REGERA • KOENIGSEGG ONE:1|
|PORSCHE 918 SPYDER WEISSACH PACKAGE • ASTON MARTIN VULCAN|
PAGANI ZONDA R • KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • HENNESSEY VENOM GT