|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Two classic Hondas–the Civic Type-R and the Integra Type-R–race out of the past into Real Racing 3!
— What's new in Formula 1 Update (v8.0).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn these new Hondas, the ultra-fast Bugatti Chiron, the record-smashing Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo, and a sack of gold in four new Limited-Time Series!
— What's new in Formula 1 Update (v8.0).
Fully upgrade the Honda Civic Type-R and the BMW M5 to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Alfa Romeo Update (v8.2).
The HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R is available in 3 series:
- VTEC for Victory bonus series in the Pro/Am group
- Hot Hatch Power Match 3 bonus series in the Season 1 group.
- Honda Civic Type-R (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle can be acquired for 80 or 64 with showcase discount. It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking VTEC for Victory.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events HONDA
|6.70 s||118.0 ft
|6.48 s||114.3 ft
|5.76 s||102.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section HONDA, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|INTEGRA TYPE-R • CIVIC TYPE-R • S2000 GT • NSX-R|
|VTEC for Victory|
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R • HONDA INTEGRA TYPE-R|
|Hot Hatch Power Match 3|
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R • RENAULT CLIO CUP • VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI (2021)|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/HONDA - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by HONDA and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- HONDA - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.