|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For other editions of the car, see: HOLDEN COMMODORE VF
Three supercars the new Ford Falcon FG X and Holden Commodore VF, and the old favourite McLaren P1™ GTR are getting the LTS treatment. Earn them, and a fist full of Gold!
— What's new in McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0)
The HOLDEN COMMODORE VF (2017) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in September 2017 and can be unlocked by earning 34 trophies in 2018 Season (SuperCars), or is unlocked as soon as 2017 Season (SuperCars) is unlocked.
This vehicle can be acquired for 600 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Commodore VF (2017) Championship available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in Sept 17.
This car has twelve liveries to choose from:
- No. 2 (Mobil 1-Walkinshaw Racing) (driven by Scott Pye)
- No. 8 (Clipsal 500-Brad Jones Racing) (driven by Nick Percat)
- No. 9 (Penrite-Erebus Motorsport) (driven by David Reynolds)
- No. 14 (Freightliner Racing-Brad Jones Racing) (driven by Tim Slade)
- No. 18 (Preston Hire-Charlie Schwerkolt Racing) (driven by Lee Holdsworth)
- No. 21 (Team Cool Drive-Brad Jones Racing) (driven by Tim Blanchard)
- No. 22 (Boost Mobile-Walkinshaw Racing) (driven by James Courtney)
- No. 33 (Wilson Security-Garry Rogers Motorsport) (driven by Garth Tander)
- No. 34 (Wilson Security-Garry Rogers Motorsport) (driven by James Moffat)
- No. 62 (Repair Management-Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport) (driven by Alex Rullo)
- No. 99 (GB Galvanizing-Erebus Motorsport) (driven by Dale Wood)
- No. 888 (Team Vortex-Triple Eight Race Engineering) (driven by Craig Lowndes)
|3.61 s||148.0 ft
|3.49 s||141.6 ft
|3.18 s||130.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section HOLDEN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|COMMODORE VF (2016) • COMMODORE VF (2017) • COMMODORE ZB (2018)|
|2017 Season (SuperCars)|
|HOLDEN COMMODORE VF (2017) • FORD FALCON FG X (2017) • NISSAN ALTIMA (2017)|