|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Record-setting American hypercar||”|
— In-game description
Race and WIN the incredible record-setting Hennessey Venom GT in this epic new special event.
— What's new in Venom Update (v4.2).
More of your favourite special events have returned - Exclusive Reveal, Project Impulse and Front Runner! Earn three cars, and a hoard of Gold!
— What's new in McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0).
Fully upgrade both the Mercedes CLK-LM and the Hennessey Venom GT to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in IMSA GTD Update (v7.1.5).
More of your favourite special events have returned–Rennsport Redefined and Front Runner! Earn two cars, and a stack of Gold!
— What's new in Le Mans (2019) Update (v7.3.5)
The HENNESSEY VENOM GT is a sports car based on the LOTUS Exige manufactured by Texas-based HENNESSEY Performance Engineering and assembled in England. The HENNESSEY VENOM GT holds many official and unofficial records. The VENOM GT set a world record for the fastest production car from 0–300 kilometres per hour (0–186 mph) with an average acceleration time of nearly 14 seconds. The HENNESSEY team recorded a top speed of 270.49 mph (435.31 km/h) on the shuttle landing strip at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. Unfortunately, the record was considered unofficial since it did not run both ways during the test run.
The HENNESSEY VENOM GT is available in three series:
- Breakneck Legends bonus series in the Legend group
- Hypercar Charge bonus series in the Legend group
- Hennessey Venom GT (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle was added in the Venom Update (v4.2) released in April 2016 and can be unlocked by earning 8 trophies in Hypercar Charge, 28 trophies in Breakneck Legends. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Hennessey Venom GT (Exclusive Series)
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Front-Runner available in the Venom Update (v4.2) of April 2016
- Front-Runner (v5.5.0) available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) of September 2017.
- Front-Runner (v7.3.5) available in the Le Mans (2019) Update (v7.3.5) of June 2019.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events HENNESSEY
|80.4|| 270 mph|
|2.70 s|| 85.0 ft|
|1.67 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 274 mph|
|2.55 s|| 81.3 ft|
|1.72 g|| R$1,175,400 |
| Max PR|
| 290 mph|
|2.17 s|| 78.0 ft|
|1.78 g|| +995 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section HENNESSEY, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the joint highest upgraded top speed in Real Racing 3 (290 mph or 466 kph) along with KOENIGSEGG ONE:1; although the highest stock top speed belongs to the KOENIGSEGG AGERA R along with KOENIGSEGG ONE:1 (273 mph or 439 kph).
- This record is eventually broken by the KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS, with a stock top speed of 278 mph (447 kph) and a fully upgraded top speed of 305 mph (490 kph).
|KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • HENNESSEY VENOM GT • KOENIGSEGG REGERA • KOENIGSEGG ONE:1|
| PORSCHE 918 SPYDER WEISSACH PACKAGE • ASTON MARTIN VULCAN|
PAGANI ZONDA R • KOENIGSEGG AGERA R • HENNESSEY VENOM GT
|Hennessey Venom GT (Exclusive Series)|
|HENNESSEY VENOM GT|