|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Welcome to Formula 1®
Experience the thrill of FORMULA 1® in a plethora of new content, including Grand Prix™ events, Daily Races, invitationals, and a Champion Series!
— What's new in Formula 1 Update (v8.0).
|“||New Formula 1® Grand Prix™ Events
Continue the 2019 Formula 1® Season in two more Grand Prix™ events—the JAPANESE GRAND PRIX at Suzuka Circuit and the EMIRATES UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX at the Circuit of the Americas!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1)
The HAAS F1® TEAM HAAS VF-19 is available in 2 series:
- 2019 Champion Series motorsports series in the FORMULA 1® HUB group
- HAAS F1® TEAM HAAS VF-19 (Invitational Series) motorsports series in the FORMULA 1® HUB group.
This vehicle was added in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
This vehicle can be acquired for 2,000,000 without a showcase discount, with a shipping time of 12 hours. It can be earned if the player chooses it as the reward for completing one of the five Formula 1® Grand Prix™ 2019 Season Events within 5 days. However, if the player does not finish the event within the 5 day limit, this vehicle can be bought for 1,400,000 as a 'Get it Now' ('GiN') price. It has also been available for 1,000,000 'GiN'.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special events:
- Formula 1® Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Formula 1® Rolex British Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Formula 1® Gran Premio d'Italia™ 2019 available in the Formula 1 Update (v8.0) released in November 2019.
- Formula 1® Japanese Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the BMW Update (v8.1) released in January 2020.
- Formula 1® Emirates United States Grand Prix™ 2019 available in the BMW Update (v8.1) released in January 2020.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events FORMULA 1®
Drivers and Liveries
This car comes with 2 assigned drivers.
|Romain Grosjean (France) No. 8 (Haas F1® Team)|
|Kevin Magnussen (Denmark) No. 20 (Haas F1® Team)|
|2.02 s||57.0 ft
|1.74 s||49.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2019 Champion Series (10)|