|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||New York City ePrix
Take to the New York City track in the Season 3, 4 and 5 Formula E cars in Limited Time Series, Motorsport Seasons and a Time Trial Competition.
— What's new in Mercedes Update (v6.4).
The Formula E SRT_01E (SEASON 4) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,500,000 without showcase discount, with a shipping time of 17 hours. It has also been available for 750,000 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Season 4 (2017-18).
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
This car has 21 liveries to choose from:
- No. 1 (Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler FE04, driven by Lucas di Grassi)
- No. 66 (Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler FE04, driven by Daniel Abt)
- No. 27 (MS&AD Andretti Formula E ATEC-03, driven by Tom Blomqvist)
- No. 28 (MS&AD Andretti Formula E ATEC-03, driven by António Félix da Costa)
- No. 6 (Dragon Racing Penske EV-2, driven by Neel Jani)
- No. 7 (Dragon Racing Penske EV-2, driven by Jérôme d'Ambrosio)
- No. 16 (NIO Formula E Team NextEV 003, driven by Oliver Turvey)
- No. 68 (NIO Formula E Team NextEV 003, driven by Ma Qing Hua)
- No. 2 (DS Virgin Racing DSV-03, driven by Sam Bird)
- No. 36 (DS Virgin Racing DSV-03, driven by Alex Lynn)
- No. 20 (Panasonic Jaguar Racing I-Type 2, driven by Mitch Evans)
- No. 3 (Panasonic Jaguar Racing I-Type 2, driven by Nelson Piquet Jr.)
- Qualcomm launch livery (originally on the car)
- No. 19 (Mahindra Racing M4Electro, driven by Felix Rosenqvist)
- No. 23 (Mahindra Racing M4Electro, driven by Nick Heidfeld)
- No. 8 (Renault e.dams Z.E. 17, driven by Nicolas Prost)
- No. 9 (Renault e.dams Z.E. 17, driven by Sebastien Buemi)
- No. 18 (Techeetah Renault Z.E. 17, driven by André Lotterer)
- No. 25 (Techeetah Renault Z.E. 17, driven by Jean-Éric Vergne)
- No. 4 (Venturi Formula E Team VM200-FE-03, driven by Edoardo Mortara)
- No. 5 (Venturi Formula E Team VM200-FE-03, driven by Maro Engel)
Each additional livery can be acquired for 8 .
|3.90 s||96.0 ft
|3.74 s||92.9 ft
|3.19 s||79.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|Season 4 (2017-18)|
|FORMULA E SRT_01E (SEASON 4)|