|“||Ford's long awaited comeback||”|
— In-game description
|“||Le Mans 2016
Resolve a 50-year rivalry! Win two amazing LM GTE-Pro class cars: the Ford GT Le Mans and the Ferrari 488 GTE.
— What's new in Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1)
The FORD GT LE MANS is a Le Mans racer which has returned to Le Mans 2016 with the all-new version of the FORD GT to compete in LM GTE Pro class in the FIA WEC including the 24 Hours of Le Mans. This car commemorates the 50th anniversary of FORD’s 1966 overall victory from the past years. The No. 68 car by FORD Chip Ganassi Racing driven by Joey Hand, Dirk Müller and Sébastien Bourdais won the GTE-Pro class of the 84th 24h of Le Mans in 2016, thus repeating the victory over FERRARI of 50 years ago. The Ford GT Le Mans used a 3.5 litre twin-turbocharged V6 Ford Ecoboost engine that produced 647 bhp (brake horsepower).
The FORD GT LE MANS (2016) is available in one series:
The FORD GT LE MANS (2016) used to be available in one series:
- GTE-Pro: Ford and Ferrari bonus series in the Legend group, retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 325 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
In the game, there are four liveries to choose from:
- No.66 (Green windscreen strip and green mirrors), driven by Olivier Pla (France), Stefan Mücke (Germany) and Billy Johnson (United States).
- No.67 (Blue windscreen strip and blue mirrors), driven by Marino Franchitti (United Kingdom), Andy Priaulx (United Kingdom) and Harry Tincknell (United Kingdom).
- No.68 (Red windscreen strip and red mirrors), driven by Joey Hand (United States), Dirk Müller (Germany) and Sebastien Bourdais (France).
- No.69 (Yellow windscreen strip and yellow mirrors), driven by Ryan Briscoe (Australia), Richard Westbrook (United Kingdom) and Scott Dixon (New Zealand).
Each additional livery can be acquired for 19 .
|2.79 s||84.0 ft
|2.61 s||82.1 ft
|2.29 s||78.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- Game engine designation, FR, is incorrect, the real car designation is MR = Mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout. Source: Wikipedia
|2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) • CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R • FORD GT LE MANS (2016) • FERRARI 488 GTE (2016)|