The FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) is a race version of the production FORD FUSION. In the game, it is Team Penske's car for The DAYTONA 500. In real life, it is driven by Brad Keselowski (No. 2) and Joey Logano (No. 22). Two of Joey Logano's liveries are featured in this game. Brad Keselowski won the 2016 Kobalt 400 in this car.
The FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) released in February 2016.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game
The FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Joey Logano's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- The DAYTONA 500 available in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) of February 2016
- This car was available to purchase for 500 . It was sometimes available for purchase for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price and unlocked Joey Logano's Champion Cup.
There are four available liveries for this car in the game:
- Official Team Penske livery.
- Joey Logano's No. 22 Shell Pennzoil livery - could be won by completing the Daytona 500 - Team Penske - originally on the car
- Joey Logano's No. 22 AAA Insurance livery (Free)
- Brad Keselowski's No. 2 Blue Deuce livery (7)
|3.56 s||98.0 ft
|3.41 s||93.8 ft
|3.25 s||88.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2016 Season (NASCAR)|
|TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2016) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2016) • CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2016)|
FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) • FORD FUSION (RICHARD PETTY MOTORSPORTS)