The FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015) is a race version of the production FORD Fusion. In the game, it is Team Penske's car for the Federated Auto Parts 400. In real life, it was driven by Joey Logano (No. 22) and Brad Keselowski (No.2). Joey Logano won the 2015 Daytona 500 in this car. Two of Brad Keselowski's liveries are featured in the game.
The FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) released in September 2015.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group.
- Brad Keselowski's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Team Penske available in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) of September 2015
- This car was available for 750 .
There were three available liveries for this car in the game but with the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release an additional livery has been added:
- Official Team Penske livery - Former default livery on the car
- Brad Keselowski's No. 2 Blue Deuce livery - could be won by completing the FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Team Penske - currently the default livery on the car
- Brad Keselowski's No. 2 Alliance Truck Parts livery (Free)
- Joey Logano's No. 22 Shell Pennzoil livery
|44.1|| 198 mph|
|3.61 s|| 100.0 ft|
|1.11 g||500 |
| Max PR|
| 205 mph|
|3.47 s|| 95.8 ft|
|1.18 g|| R$1,411,100 |
| Max PR|
| 214 mph|
|3.31 s|| 90.0 ft|
|1.30 g|| +812 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|FOCUS RS • SHELBY GT500 • MUSTANG GT PREMIUM • GT (2005) • SHELBY GT350R • GT FIA GT1 • FUSION (NASCAR ACADEMY) • FALCON FG X (2016) • FALCON FG X (2017) • FALCON FG X (2018) • FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015) • FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) • FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING) • FUSION (2018) • MUSTANG (2019) • SHELBY GT350R R3 SPEC • GT (2017) • GT LE MANS • FUSION (RICHARD PETTY MOTORSPORTS)|
|2015 Season (NASCAR)|
| TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HASS RACING - 2015)|
CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2015) • FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015)