- For other editions of the car, see: FORD FUSION
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The Big One's back - return to the DAYTONA 500 in this new 7-day special event, driving alongside the Stewart-Haas Racing team to earn Danica Patrick's Ford Fusion!
— What's new in Daytona 500 2017 Update (v5.1.0).
The FORD FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING) is a race version of the production Fusion. In the game, it is Stewart-Haas Racing's car for The Daytona 500: The Great American Race. In real life, this car is being driven by Clint Bowyer (No. 14), Kurt Busch (No. 41), Danica Patrick (No. 10) and Kevin Harvick (No. 4). This also marks the change of manufacturer from last year's CHEVROLET to FORD since Tony Stewart's retirement. Two of Danica Patrick's liveries are featured in the game. Kurt Busch won the 2017 DAYTONA 500 in this car while Kevin Harvick finished 3rd overall in the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup series in the same car.
This would also be Danica Patrick's final year with Stewart-Haas Racing, as she announced that she would not be returning to the team in 2018.
Unlike older NASCAR cars, this car (along with the CHEVROLET SS and TOYOTA CAMRY) are the first NASCAR cars introduced after the name of the cup was changed from the Sprint Cup Series to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, following a change in title sponsor for the Cup. The cars are also the first year of the low-downforce cars, which means they now have more top speed but less grip.
The FORD FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 2017 Update (v5.1.0) released in February 2017.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game
The FORD FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Danica Patrick's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- Daytona 500: The Great American Race available in the Daytona 500 2017 Update (v5.1.0) of February 2017
- This car was available to purchase for 500 . It was sometimes available for purchase for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price and unlocked Danica Patrick's Champion Cup.
STEWART-HAAS RACING There were three liveries available for the car in this game. With the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release two additional liveries were added:
- Official Stewart-Haas Racing livery - Former default livery on the car
- Danica Patrick's No. 10 Aspen Dental livery - could be won by completing the Daytona 500: The Great American Race, currently the default livery on the car
- Danica Patrick's No. 10 Code 3 Associates livery - can be won by completing the sponsorship collection in Danica Patrick's Champion Cup
- Kevin Harvick's No. 4 Jimmy John's livery
- Kurt Busch's No. 41 Haas CNC livery
TEAM PENSKE Two new liveries have been added with the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release:
- Joey Logano's No. 22 Shell Pennzoil livery
- Brad Keselowski's No. 2 "Brad K" livery
|43.5|| 200 mph|
|3.50 s|| 100.0 ft|
|1.01 g||500 |
| Max PR|
| 207 mph|
|3.36 s|| 95.8 ft|
|1.09 g|| R$1,343,800 |
| Max PR|
| 216 mph|
|3.20 s|| 90.0 ft|
|1.20 g|| +761 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|FOCUS RS • SHELBY GT500 • MUSTANG GT PREMIUM • GT (2005) • SHELBY GT350R • GT FIA GT1 • FUSION (NASCAR ACADEMY) • FALCON FG X (2016) • FALCON FG X (2017) • FALCON FG X (2018) • FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015) • FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) • FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING) • FUSION (2018) • MUSTANG (2019) • SHELBY GT350R R3 SPEC • GT (2017) • GT LE MANS • FUSION (RICHARD PETTY MOTORSPORTS)|
|2017 Season (NASCAR)|
|TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2017) • CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2017) • FORD FUSION (STEWART-HAAS RACING)|