The FORD FOCUS RS (MK II) is a high-performance model of the second generation FORD FOCUS RS. It was produced between 2009 and 2010 in Saarlouis, Germany. The FOCUS features an upgraded 2.5L Inline-5 engine which comes from the FORD FOCUS ST, with a drivetrain layout of a Front-Engine, Front-Wheel Drive (Classified as FF). This vehicle is available to the player from the very beginning of the game.
The FORD FOCUS RS is available in three series:
- Pure Stock Challenge career series in the Amateur group
- Road Car International bonus series in the Amateur group
- Hot Hatch Power Match bonus series part of the Pro/Am group
This vehicle was added in the original release (v1.0) in February 2013 and is unlocked as soon as Racing School Basics, Pure Stock Challenge, Road Car International or Hot Hatch Power Match are unlocked.
This vehicle can be acquired for 33,000 or 26,400 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 1 hour. It has also been available for 24 as a 'Get it Now' price.
It participates in these special events:
- Used in Racing School Basics alongside the NISSAN SILVIA (S15)
- Used in Marquis World Championship in Stage 6 Goal 4 alongside the NISSAN SILVIA (S15)
- Used in Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory in Stage 6, alongside with NISSAN SILVIA (S15)
- Used in Road To Le Mans in Stage 1, alongside the NISSAN SILVIA (S15), CHEVROLET COBALT SS and NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R34)
- Gold ribbon and snowflakes
|5.90 s||127.0 ft
|5.32 s||117.0 ft
|5.30 s||117.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Its low purchase cost and upgrades cost, combined with the performance advantage it has over the NISSAN SILVIA (S15), make it the first car in the game for many players.
|Racing School Basics|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS|
|Pure Stock Challenge|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS • DODGE CHALLENGER R/T • BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE|
|Road Car International|
|HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO • NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • FORD FOCUS RS|
LEXUS IS 350 F SPORT (2014) • NISSAN 350Z (Z33) • BMW Z4 M COUPE
|Hot Hatch Power Match|
|HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO • FORD FOCUS RS • RENAULT CLIO CUP • RENAULT MEGANE R.S. 275 TROPHY - R|