|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For other editions of the car, see: FORD FALCON FG X
Three supercars the new Ford Falcon FG X and Holden Commodore VF, and the old favourite McLaren P1™ GTR are getting the LTS treatment. Earn them, and a fist full of Gold!
— What's new in McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0)
The 2017 variant features the same 5-litre V8 engine as the 2016 version. It raced in the Australian Supercars Championship. It is succeeded by the 2018 model for the 2018 season and the Ford Mustang for the 2019 season.
The FORD FALCON FG X (2017) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in September 2017 and can be unlocked by earning 34 trophies in 2018 Season (SuperCars), or is unlocked as soon as 2017 Season (SuperCars) is unlocked.
This vehicle can be acquired for 600 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Falcon FG X (2017) Championship available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in Sept 17.
This car has five liveries to choose from:
- No. 6 (Monster Energy-Prodrive Racing Australia) (driven by Cameron Waters)
- No. 12 (Shell V-Power-Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske) (driven by Fabian Coulthard)
- No. 17 (Shell V-Power-Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske) (driven by Scott McLaughlin)
- No. 55 (Supercheap Auto-Prodrive Racing Australia) (driven by Chaz Mostert)
- No. 56 (MEGA Racing-Prodrive Racing Australia) (driven by Jason Bright)
|3.56 s||147.0 ft
|3.44 s||140.6 ft
|3.13 s||129.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2017 Season (SuperCars)|
|HOLDEN COMMODORE VF (2017) • FORD FALCON FG X (2017) • NISSAN ALTIMA (2017)|